an introduction

hello, welcome to my first ever story on this app! i'm
going to try my best to actually finish this and to work on my writing skills, especially pacing and plot development! important notice: this story is entirely a work of fiction based off of real individuals. nothing in this story is claimed to be true or thought of as a fact, but purely written for fun and practice. this is a work of fiction.
normally i don't condone shipping real world people but i believe that as long as you're not shoving it down people's throats, forcing it, making people uncomfortable/hurting anyone, and it's done respectfully and quietly then i believe it's okay. i'm open to hearing other people's ideas though so feel free to either message or comment what you think. if you have a problem with anything in here, please let me know! i will try to fix it and/or remove it completely. as prior stated, this is purely for fun and a work of my imagination.

this story is based off of the friendship between the youtubers Dream and GeorgeNotFound. they each make a lot of great content and put a lot of effort into their work so i highly recommend their videos. i will be using their real names because this story is technically an AU, but more on that later. all you need to know right now is that George=GeorgeNotFound (woah what a shocking shock) and Clay=Dream. without further ado, let's get into the story!
(starting here, none of this is factual information, just for the story)
George is a British twenty three year old who recently  moved to London. he lives on his own now in a small apartment. George was originally from Cambridge, where he grew up with an older brother named William who is now 23.
Clay is a 20 year old American from Jacksonville, Florida. He is a popular Minecraft youtuber with about 400k subscribers. He has two sisters: the younger one, Cheyenne, is 13 and still lives at home. the older sister, Layla, is 25 and living in London with her fiancé Matthew.

the story will focus on the relationship between Clay and George. it is technically written in 3rd person perspective but the narrator will focus on George's point of view. it begins right when George returns home after a family trip to America, specifically Orlando, Florida. The two boys have not met each other yet, but they will soon.

as the story unfolds you'll find out more information, and i don't want to spoil anything ;)
feel free to read if you'd like, and constructive criticisms is appreciated and welcomed. i will proofread each chapter though i'm sure there will mistakes but i'll try and fix them. thank you all, now, please enjoy the story  <3

also, the story will feature correct grammar, capitalization, and spelling, but any authors notes (if i ever do one) will all be lowercase. have a great day or night wherever you're from and whenever you read :)