Introduction

You follow the life of a 20-year-old male named Brandon, he lives on his own and has a few friends, his family lives a great distance away from him. He got a reason to go to his family after a plague erupts on the world and begins turning people into monsters practically mindless and blood-thirsty.  he is accompanied by his friends as they venture out to find their families and keep them safe in the wake of this apocalypse. 

the first chapter will involve the main character finding his friends before coming up with a plan for surviving in the apocalypse and find each of your families along the way. A warning to each of you is that there will be parts of death and parts not meant for younger people,  read at your own risk. 

the second chapter will continue following the adventures of Brandon and his friends as they try to survive and come up with a plan of keeping each other safe from the infected. they move from place to place helping anyone they can trying to find someplace that is safe for them to call home.  

Chapter 3 will continue with the journies of Brandon and his friends as they begin to create their refuge for anyone alone and afraid near them calling it Sanctuary. The group work day and night building everything they will need to keep people happy, safe and alive. As a way of getting people to Sanctuary, the wanderer's was made from Brandon and his friends as a means to get people to Sanctuary if they cannot do it themselves and help a lot of people. 

Chapter 4 follows the wanderers after completing construction of Sanctuary, they live somewhat happy lives but the past catches up with them and Brandon begins learning disturbing things about his brother, Sanctuary and the wanderers are beginning to fall apart and Brandon is the only one capable of protecting them from uncertain annihilation. 

In chapter 5 Brandon gets someone to go undercover against the annihilators and in the process, one of his friends are being trapped. Brandon must find the information he needs and free his friends and defeat the annihilators and figure out who is leading them. 

In chapter 6