Getting to know the Alpha

Louis woke up the next morning with a hangover. He grunted and rolled to his side. Why did he get drunk last night? He was well aware that he didn't have to drink much to be intoxicated, one of the perks of being an Omega. He slowly opened his eyes and they landed on a glass of water and two painkillers on his nightstand. One of the boys must have put them there and if he wasn't totally wrong that boy would be Harry. Why did he have to be so nice? Fuck! The memories from last night came flushing in. He had sniffed him and told him he smelled lovely! Oh my fucking God! The hangover anxiety kicked in. Fuck!

He took the pills and swallowed them down with a sip of water. He really needed a shower. He slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. The door was unlocked so he swung it open and stepped inside. Harry was there. He had just taken a shower and was standing in the middle of the room with a towel loosely around his waist. Louis stared at Harry's bare torso with his mouth hung open. Harry was fit as fuck!

"Good morning Lou." Harry smiled.

Of course, he had to flash him that fucking dimple smile as well. Louis could feel himself harden in his pants. He was glad he was wearing sweats.
"Lock both fucking doors when you're in here!" Louis growled.

"Sorry. Hungover?" Harry chuckled and didn't seem to have any plans of getting out of the bathroom.

Louis dragged a hand through his hair and sighed.
"Yeah...thanks for the painkillers. That was really eeeh...considerate of you."

Harry grinned.
"You're welcome! Do you want to take a shower? I'm just gonna brush my teeth and then I'm out of here if that's okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Go ahead. I can brush mine as well." Louis mumbled and stepped up to the sink.

He did his best to avoid staring at Harry's fantastic body, failing miserably. Harry caught him ogling him through the mirror and gave him a wink. Louis blushed and reached for his toothbrush. They brushed their teeth together and Harry's eyes were glittering mischievously the whole time. Louis spit and rinsed his mouth. He waited (not so) patiently for Harry to be done. When he finally stepped out of the bathroom Louis made sure to lock both doors before he stripped out of his clothes.

He felt like a new man after a long shower and he got dressed in a comfortable hoodie and some sweats. His stomach was growling from lack of food which reminded him that he hadn't bought any groceries yet.

He walked out to the kitchen. Harry was sitting at the table. Of course, he was!
"Hi, Lou. Hungry?" Harry asked with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, I have to go and buy some groceries." Louis mumbled and scratched the back of his head.

"I bought the necessary things before I came here. You can have some cereals if you want to?" Harry offered.

"That would be awesome. Thanks, Harry." Louis smiled and went looking for a bowl and a spoon.

He had to open a couple of cabinets before he found what he was looking for. He grabbed what he needed and sat down opposite Harry who handed him the cereal box. They ate in silence. When they were finished Harry took both their bowls and headed to the sink to wash them. Louis got up and grabbed a kitchen towel. Harry did the washing and Louis dried it and put it back where it belonged.

When they were done Harry leaned his back against the counter and looked at Louis.
"Do you want me to go with you to the grocery store?"

"Naah, I can handle it by myself." Louis responded immediately.

Harry wrinkled his eyebrows.
"Are you sure?"

"It's just grocery shopping Harry. I'll survive." Louis rolled his eyes.

"I actually need to buy some things as well, so if you don't mind, I would love to keep you company." Harry answered.

Man, he was one persistent Alpha.
"Fine, I leave in five."

Louis went to get his wallet and car keys. Harry was already waiting by the car when he got outside. He unlocked the doors and got inside. Harry joined him and buckled his seatbelt. Louis turned to look at Harry.
"So where's the nearest grocery store?"

Harry shot him a grin.
"See, aren't you glad I came with you? You would be lost without me."

Louis rolled his eyes in response and turned on the engine. The car ride was quiet except for Harry's directions. Louis parked outside a supermarket a couple of minutes later.

Harry pushed the cart while Louis scanned the aisles for things to buy. He stopped at the frozen food section in search of pre-cooked dinners that he could heat in the microwave.
"What are you doing?" Harry asked, sounding confused.

"Buying food." Louis sassed.

Harry grunted and dragged a hand through his curls.
"Don't tell me you're gonna eat shit like that!"

Louis blushed.
"I'm kind of a lousy cook, to be honest."

Harry rolled his eyes.
"Why am I not surprised? Come on, tell me your favorite meals. I'll cook them for you. I'll even teach you how to make them." He gave Louis a toothy smile.

Louis crossed his arms with a frown.
"What is it with you Alphas? You don't have to take care of me. I'm a grown man for fucks sake!"

"Who will die from lack of nutrition." Harry smirked. "Do you like chicken fajitas?"

"Yes." Louis admitted with a huff.

"Good. We're eating that for dinner then. Come on." Harry started to push the cart to another aisle.

They put down the items they needed. Louis made sure to buy his favorite cereals and milk. Harry picked up a bunch of bananas. Louis raised an eyebrow.
"Bananas? Did you have to accompany me to the store for that?"

Harry just winked at him and proceeded to pick up the vegetables they needed for the fajitas.

They paid for their groceries and Louis drove them back in silence. Harry carried all the bags inside without listening to Louis's protests.
They put away the groceries together. Louis decided to spend the day in front of the tv, just having a lazy Sunday. Tomorrow was his first workday and he felt nervous but excited at the same time.

Harry sat down next to him on the sofa.
"There's a whole couch here Harry. Do you have to be so close?" Louis huffed in annoyance.

Harry just shrugged his shoulders and leaned back on the couch. He didn't move an inch. They watched a movie in silence. Louis's stomach started to growl and Harry immediately stood up.
"You're hungry. Let's start with dinner."

"I can't cook remember." Louis rolled his eyes.

"You can chop vegetables. Come on! It'll be fun." Harry grinned.

Louis couldn't help but smile and followed the Alpha into the kitchen. Harry gave him a cutting board and a knife and Louis started to cut the vegetables. Harry was humming some song by the stove and Louis smiled. This was actually enjoyable.

The rest of the boys came inside the kitchen as soon as they could smell food and they all sat down to eat when it was ready.

When Louis went to bed that night he laid awake for a while thinking about how much he liked living in the house. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were all good guys. Hopefully they would become great friends soon. Harry was something else. Louis had realized that Harry was really hard to dislike. He wasn't sure it wasn't all an act though. No one could be that nice.