Confession

He stayed at his mum's for a few hours. He hadn't seen her in so long. They sat down and talked some more after Louis took a quick shower because he felt really gross. His sisters hugged him hard and told him how much they missed him and he assured them he missed them as much.

It was dark outside when he pulled in at the house he shared with the boys. He checked the time, 20.11. He had been gone for twelve hours. How angry was Harry at him? But he soon realized he was mistaken. Three boys came rushing to the front door when he entered the house.
"Where the hell have you been?" Liam asked angrily.

Oh shit!
"I went to see me, mum."

"What have you done to Harry?" Zayn questioned.

Louis stared at him.
"What do you mean?"

"He's been crying nonstop for the whole day. What did you do to him?" Niall asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

Harry was crying? No! Louis pushed the boys to the side and ran to Harry's room. He opened the door without knocking and his heart clenched from the sight that met him. Harry was laying in bed, shaking. His eyes were red and puffy and his face was drenched in tears. He let out a deep sob when he saw Louis.

Louis didn't hesitate to run over to the bed and throw himself at Harry. He hugged him hard.
"Don't cry, love. Please don't cry."

He tried to wipe Harry's face and Harry looked up at him.
"You're back?

"I should never have left in the first place." Louis replied softly. It broke his heart to see Harry so sad, knowing it was his fault.

"I spent the whole day trying to remember what I did wrong. You have to tell me what I did Lou, so I can try and fix it!" Harry begged, looking absolutely devastated.

"I'm such an asshole! You didn't do anything wrong Love! You were absolutely amazing! You were so sweet and caring and worried that you would hurt me. You were perfect Harry! I'm so sorry I hurt you!" Louis answered emotionally.

"I didn't do anything? It doesn't make sense! Why did you run out on me?" Harry asked with a confused look on his face.

Louis sighed. This was it. He swallowed nervously.
"I panicked! I realized I'm in love with you." he whispered with a shaky voice.

Harry broke out in a gorgeous dimple smile.
"Finally! About freaking time, Lou."

Louis looked like a question mark and Harry let out a soft laugh and leaned in to kiss him. Louis was tense so Harry moved his head back to look at him. His green eyes sparkled.
"I'm in love with you too, can I get a proper kiss now?"

Louis let out a whimper and crashed their lips together. It was a passionate kiss, filled with so much love. Harry broke the kiss after a while and hugged his Omega close, laughing happily. It made Louis giggle. They got lost in each other's eyes as soon as they broke free.
"Why didn't you tell me how you feel?" Louis asked.

"I didn't want to scare you off. I thought it was pretty obvious anyway." Harry smiled.

"I was afraid that you were just playing with me. I mean, you're perfect Harry! I'm just..." Louis sighed and Harry cut him off before he could finish the sentence.

"Perfect! You are perfect to me. You are beautiful Louis, and kind, funny, sassy, and caring. You are a wonderful person and I love you so much." Harry said softly.

Now it was Louis's turn to get all teary and mushy.
"I love you too."

They started a heated make-out session that soon turned into something more. The sex reminded Louis about Harry in a rut. He was just as sweet and loving but he didn't apologize this time. After they both came they just laid and hugged each other tightly.
"We should probably talk to the boys. They were really worried about you." Louis said at last.

"Yeah, okay. So what do we tell them? Can I call you my boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Louis grinned.

They got dressed and went to find the boys. They were gathered in the living room, watching tv. They paused their film and looked at Louis and Harry in anticipation.

"So we made up." Harry started off and Louis giggled.

"And?" Zayn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And we are boyfriends now!" Harry announced proudly. Louis blushed.

"Finally!" Niall shouted with a grin.

The boys jumped to their feet and came over to hug the new couple and congratulated them. Both Harry and Louis were beaming with happiness.

"Alright, I have something else to tell you guys." Liam said after they all calmed down.

They all sat down on the couch, except Louis who sat down on Harry's lap.
"My boss asked me to come into his office earlier this week. Apparently, he had visited the same karaoke bar as us last Saturday and he liked us!" Liam announced excitedly.

Four pairs of eyes stared at him.
"He wanted to know if any of us write songs and if we would be interested in a meeting?" Liam continued and looked around at the boys who didn't say anything. "Guys?"

"Are you shitting me? That's awesome! I have some songs!" Niall shouted at last.

"I have also written a couple of songs." Harry said with a smile.

"Me too!" Zayn shouted.

Harry turned to Louis.
"What do you say, Lou? Are you in?"

"Hell yeah! I have also written some songs. Don't know if they're any good tho, probably not." Louis blushed.

"I bet they are amazing Love." Harry said and kissed Louis's cheek.

"Great! I also have a couple of songs. Go get them! Niall bring the guitar!" Liam said enthusiastically and the boys scattered.

They stayed up half the night sharing songs. When they finally went to bed Louis nuzzled closely to Harry and he just felt truly happy.