Part 5

Lias Pov

"Lia," she breathed.  Goddamn.  Cam had my hands above my head looking into my eyes.  The want to kiss her flashed through my brain.  No, not after her.  Not again.
. "Remind me never to sneak up on you again," I said and winked.  Did I seriously just wink. I have to put my mask on before this girl gets to deep. "I just wanted to tell you dinner is ready," I told her coolly. I turned and left her room leaving her standing in the middle of her room.  I ran down the staircase.  I was almost in the dining room when I bumped into Nolan. 
          "Why do you look so flustered," he said.  "Never in my life have you been flustered.  Ooh what just happened with Cameron."  I swear he's an eight year old stereotypical girl.
          "Nothing happened Nolan.  You know I can't do that again, not after her."  Nolan and boss were the only ones that knew about her.  They had to come save me.
          "Cameron isn't like her."
           "How do you know.  I could've sworn she would never do the things she did but guess what, she did," my voice spilled with hurt and malice.  "I'm sorry you didn't deserve that," I apologized.
          "She's broken too.  Ever think why she's here when she has a living father.  Broken take better care of the broken, remember that Lia."  Oh he used my real name, he was dead serious.   "C'mon killer.  It's dinner time."  I nodded.  Everyone went in the dining hall and sat down.  Then she walked in and the sound stopped.  Everyone was up with their guns pointing at Cam.  I had the deepest urge to jump in front of her but I held myself there. Cam chuckled, wow girls got guts. I like it.   She started walking to the seat across from me.     
"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Chris, bosses fourth.
"I would," She said continuing to walk towards the seat. Everyone had lowered their weapons slightly giving her questioning looks. She had a look of understanding cross her face. She stood and said "I'm Cameron, Cameron Silver." They all immediately dropped their weapons and started muttering sorry's with red faces. The next thing I hadn't heard in a long time. I was laughing, hard. Then she smiled and the world was drowned out. Her smile reached her eyes lighting up those green orbs with gold. But it was gone as quick as it came, replaced with a fake smile, I could easily recognize it because it looked just like mine. Seven words echoed in my head on repeat. Broken take better care of the broken.