Part 19

POV Cam

I pulled up on my beautiful bike. I walked into that bar letting the smell of alcohol and blood consume me. Two fighters were in the ring, one was clearly winning. By the end of that fight the other guy would be unrecognizable. Whatever, not like I'm one to judge. "Shot of vodka please," I told the bartender. I was not here to wallow in my thoughts of that bastard. A glass of the clear pain killer slid my way. I took the shot, letting the feeling of burning go down my throat.
"NASHER HAS WON THIS FIGHT," the announcer called.
"WHO WANTS SOME!" Nasher, I presume, called.
"Why not, your just an overgrown grunt anyway. Let's go," I called from my bar stool.
"Ha you think you can beat me twerp," he yelled. I stood up and slowly swaggered towards the ring. I looked up to the announcer and said,
"Would you mind telling him who I am?"
"ENTERING THE RING WE HAVE OUR CHAMPION, THE DEADLY BLADE!"  I swear on my uncles life I heard Nasher just mumble oh shit.

POV Lia

      She thought I didn't realize her absence.  No I knew she was gone the minute her warmth left the bed.  I'm a trained assassin, am I supposed to be a heavy sleeper?  I knew she would go one of two places, she would hunt and kill her dad or she would beat someone to death at the underground.  She promised me she wouldn't get her dad without backup, so I'm hoping she will stick to her word.  I pulled the first aid kit out and lined it up.  I lined up her conditioner and body wash for when she come home and showers.  I took out two Dr Peppers because she told me they were her favorite.  I went down to the kitchen and grabbed her favorite snacks.  Now all that was left to do was wait, and hope my baby isn't hurt to bad when she comes home.

POV Cam

        "WHO WANTS TO FACE THE CHAMPION NEXT?"  The announcer shouted.  There were bar stools lined up of black and blue guys that had faced me.  Nasher probably was the worst because he decided to pull a knife when things got tough.  There are no rules in street fighting, but there was an unspoken code.  Fight fair, and if you don't, don't get caught, then you look like a coward.  Anyway I fully disarmed him and somehow the blade ended up in his bicep.  Who knows how that managed to happen.  I had also learned the announcers name was Luca.
      "Thanks Luca, but I'ma head home to my girl."
       "No problem, Blade.  See you next time."  What?  I told you I knew his name, not that I would give him mine.  The only drink I had was my first one three hours ago, I was set to drive.
        I was almost home when I realized I had caught a tail.  Unmarked car with no plates.  I was not going to lead them to my family, so I did my best to shake them.  It was to no avail.  Then I saw something, it was a construction sight.  They had the excavators arm at a perfect tilt that I could jump the dump truck.  Don't try this at home kids.  I twisted the throttle to full speed, careful to avoid the wires on the excavator, I jumped it, my tail did not follow.  I took every backroad I could and rushed home.  I quietly parked my bike in the garage and snuck back up to the room.  What was there made my heart melt.

Holy crap thank you so much for 2K reads.  Damn I wrote this because I couldn't find many books like it, I didn't know it would go like this.  Thanks for reading.
~Luna