The Deal

"It's a fine place to sell in here Lu jie, it's crowded after all," a guy in his late 20's said.

"Nice pick A-Zhan, now let's move our things here then," the woman who was addressed as Lu jie replied.

The guy who was named as Xiao Zhan placed his rolling store van in the certain spot and arranged the things together with his older cousin Xuan Lu.

Done arranging things, people slowly gathered in their mini burger and refreshments store to buy. It really is a good place to sell in there since it's crowded. Actually there's a racing competition that's why there are so many people and Zhan didn't waste this opprtunity to put his mini store in there since he knows that he'll earn money in there.

"A-Zhan, you can take a stroll around if you want," Xuan Lu said.

"I can?" Zhan's eyes lit up but slowly fade and asked, "how about you jie? Will you be fine here?"

Xuan Lu smiled at him, "it's fine A-Zhan, the costumer's not that many at all so I can handle this," Xuan Lu's genuine smile turned into a strong reassuring smile.

"Okay jie, thanks!" with that, Zhan picked up his bag to got out.

As he was taking a stroll around, not too far away from his little store, a bike suddendly appeared out of nowhere and shocked Zhan to death, he almost got hit by the bike! Not just Zhan but almost all of the people in the area are shocked.

Zhan immediately shouts, "Hey you! Stop!This is not a driving area!! You might cause people to death!!!"

With that, the bike stopped and the person who rode it gave him a slight glare.

Zhan immediately shut his mouth as he felt a shiver running through his spine. He gulped his saliva as he saw the guy took off his helmet, parked his bike on the side and walked towards him.

"W-what?!" Zhan stuttered angrily, maintaining his posture. The guy just looked at him impassively. "Feel offended? There's a big sign above, can't you see??" Zhan continued.

The guy didn't answer but just glared at Zhan, Zhan then added, "The sign clearly stated that vehicles should use the entrance at the back since it's crowded here, even I put my store van in there!" he lectured.

"A-Zhan! What happened?!" Xuan Lu asked as she peeked from from inside the van, hearing Zhan's rants not too far away.

The guy looked at the rolling store then to Zhan. "Is this yours?" he finally spoke as he pointed the van.

"Y-yes, so what?" Zhan annoyingly replied but quite scared at the same time.

The guy stared at the store and later on, he took out his walkie-talkie and called someone from it, "yes it's me," he said, "yes, there's there's a rolling store here near the entrance, I would like you to make it disappear from my sight..."

Zhan's blood immediately boiled. He ran in front of their store and formed his body into T pose as if he's protecting it from a ginormous monster. "You have no rights! Just because you're a rich brat doesn't mean you could insult others lower that you! You arrogant piece of ungrateful creature!!!" he snapped.