Fuss

||[A/N: sorry about the last chapter, in the last paragraph (not the note part), I realized that I've mistaken the 'live with me' to 'leave with me' (-.-°). Don't worry, I've already edited it. Geez... I really should've checked the spellings first, I'm so clumsy... ^^°||

»»--------°♡°--------««

"So here's my first command for you... In my other house, you have to live with me," Yibo commanded.

Zhan's mouth hung open.

Thinking what Yibo said is not enough, he added, "You know... Me, you, staying in the same roof...?" he said but more like question while pointing at himself, Zhan, and the ceiling.

Zhan was still in 'what-the-heck-did-you-just-say' state. He wants to live with me? I mean it's true that if you'll serve someone you have to live with them on the same roof but... Can't I just wake up early and go back in my home at midnight? Not to mention he's Yibo, a freaking arrogant guy, it'll be hell if I'll stay with him! Zhan thought.

After a few seconds, Zhan finally responded, "Hell No!"

Yibo's arrogant face immediately turned into impassive one and stared at Zhan for few seconds, when he was about to say something, a maid suddenly knocked at his door, he closed his mouth, fake coughed, then asked, "what is it?"

"Sir, your morning coffee..." the maid replied at the other side of the door.

Yibo then sat on his wheelchair and let the maid enter. "Put it there," Yibo ordered as he pointed at the table in front of his flat-screen TV. The maid did as what she was told, she placed two mugs with coffee on it, and after that she left.

Yibo rolled the wheels of his wheelchair to go to the table and drink his coffee. "Well," Yibo said after he gulped what he drank, "I have no choice but to chase you and your cousins away then..."

"No Don't!" Zhan immediately blurted, ran to where Yibo is and slammed his hands on the table in front of him, causing the coffee to almost spill. Zhan bit his lower lip and sighed, "Fine, fine, I'll live with you..." he said in defeat. Why can't I frickin'win against this brat?!

Yibo smiled in victory, "hmph, then it's a deal, no more running away because if you'll do, you know what you'll get..." his happy smile turned into eat shitting grin, "... Little bunny..." he added.

Zhan immediately glared at Yibo, "no one dares to call me that..."

"Oh?" Yibo made a surprised expression, "So all the people you've been with are all blind?" he smugly asked.

"You-" Zhan stopped himself before saying anything. "You're really rude...." Zhan sighed, glaring at the younger one, "don't try pushing me to my limits..."

Yibo raised his hands in deafeat and said, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't guarantee that since I really love to see you getting pissed off... And now since you're gonna live with me... You'll gonna be pissed off everyday!"

"Well I don't think you can handle the pissed off me..." Zhan pissedly smiled.

Yibo chuckled and gestured his hand to the coffee in front Zhan and said, "your coffee, don't you want to drink it? It won't taste good if it'll get cold. It'll be a waste if we'll just throw it, I even asked the maids to prepare this especially for you."

"Hmph!" Zhan again glared at Yibo, "I didn't know you concerned yourself to this kind of things, it doesn't suit your image at all."

"I know. Thank you," Yibo smiled.