Fever

"Congratulations ZhuoCheng!!!" Zhan again congratulated his newly graduated cousin as they entered their rented house.

The three of them Zhan, ZhuoCheng, and Xuan Lu came from the graduation ceremony, they took pictures happily but when they are on their way home, Zhan felt like ZhuoCheng has been ignoring him all the time.

Again, Zhan opened his arms widely for a hug but was again declined by ZhuoCheng. "What?" Zhan pouted.

"You forgot to say something!" ZhuoCheng huffed and crossed his arms.

Zhan put down his arms into his side and walked closer to ZhuoCheng, bumping his shoulder to the latter, "Ey, sorry... Sorry I've been away from the two of you these several weeks, I still have a patient to take care of..." Zhan clasped his hands together and playfully cried, "Sorry, sorry, stop ignoring me okay?"

ZhuoCheng looked at him then rolled his eyes, "Is he more important than us?"

"What?" Zhan was taken aback from what he'd just heard from his younger cousin's mouth, "Of course you and jiejie are more important! I just made a promise... Well not exactly a promise... But I swear to him and I need to fulfill it..." Zhan looked down, he adorably pursed his lips and continued, "You know me, I'm always true with my words," Zhan looked up to ZhuoCheng, "I promise if he'll cure, I'll leave his house without saying my goodbyes!" Zhan said as he made a promise gesture with his hand.

Not hearing any response from the younger, Zhan immediately wrapped his arms around ZhuoCheng which didn't made ZhuoCheng shock since he's expecting it.

"Tell me A-Cheng, you just missed me right?" Zhan grinned.

"Who's missing you?!" ZhuoCheng exclaimed with blushed cheeks.

"You keep denying it but your face is just too honest!" Zhan laughed as he pointed his index finger at ZhuoCheng' s face, ZhuoCheng shoved off Zhan's hug and walked inside huffing.

"I. Am. Not!" ZhuoCheng put pressure on his words as Zhan continued laughing at him while walking inside the house.

Seeing her two didi's moment, Xuan Lu followed and cheered, "Oh c'mon ZhuoCheng, stop being so grumpy, see? Zhanzhan already made our favorite soup just for the three of us!"

Zhan's brows twitched as he heard the nickname, "Lu jie, why did you suddenly called me that? You know I don't like childish nickname...." Zhan pouted.

"You don't like childish nickname but you acted like a child, look at you," ZhuoCheng sarcastically looked at him.

"Tsk, can't you take jokes? Besides, I'm young I'm jiejie's eyes, am I right Lu jie?" Zhan retorted.

"Right, right, the two of you are my babies," Xuan Lu chuckled.

"That's the reason why he became a baby whenever you're here jie, you keep pampering him," ZhuoCheng rolled his eyes.

"Tsk!" Zhan clicked his tongue. Xuan Lu laughed because of the bickering of her brothers, "anyways, Zhan, why didn't you like the nickname? I think it's cute."

Cute?! Which part.?! "... Its just...." Zhan looked down.

"Let me guess, it's the young master Wang, isn't it?" Xuan Lu raised a brow.

"Wha—? How did you——?"

"Well... Let's say, he's just my information sender about your well-being out there..."

"You mean, your chat mate?" Zhan corrected, feeling betrayed.

"Uhuh," Xuan Lu scratches the back of her head, "he's not that bad though, why do you hate him?"