Working As Someone's Underling

A/N: First of all, I'm very sorry for the late update, you see, I was kinda sick (NOT BECAUSE OF COVID OKAY!) because of chickenpox and forced me to be absent in class for 1 and half week and because of it, I missed many lessons and activities so I am busy doing my missed activities and sthdying my missed lessons to keep up since our final exam is very near. I'm also busy with the thesis project since my group mates are not helping at all. I'm also creating two websites as a project for EmTech and ComProg subjects because I am an ICT student... And I'm really not that gokd in coding... Again, I'm sorry and thank you for the patience. ♡

»»————————°♡°————————««

Zhan fluttered his eyes open because of the sunlight that flashes on his face. He looked at the time on his phone, it was 6:15 am. He sat up with an aching back. Aish... It is really bad sleeping without any matress or cushion underneath... Zhan complained as he keep caressing his back. He stood up and looked at Yibo's bed but to his surprise, he saw nobody in the bed. Tsk, you should've informed me about not sleeping here so that I'll be the one to sleep in the bed instead...! Zhan thought feeling irritated.

Zhan then went out in Yibo's room. He got shocked as he saw the living room. His eyes widened as if his eyeballs are gonna pop out anytime while his mouth went agape. He just cleaned it here yesterday and now it seems like a hurricane just passed through here again!

So many bags and plastic of chips scattered on the floor, many bottles of wine, tons of tanzans and nuts on the table, box of pizzas everywhere, the surrounding smells like alcohol, and a four wasted people on the couch, hangovers.

Zhan slowly closed his lips into thin line and slowly took a step to pick up the trashes scattered on the floor. He slowly reached out and took the bottles on the table and from the wasted people's grip. He looked at the young man sleeping which is Guo Cheng, who's still sleeping but mouth is wide open, Zhan closed the latter's mouth and continue his work. He took the plate and glass from the table and put them in the kitchen sink to wash, he then swept the floor and took out the empty boxes of pizzas from the house and waited for the garbage collector to come and collect the garbages.

Now that he's done cleaning, he cooked breakfast that is enough for five person. Zhan took his phone and looked at the time, it was already 6:47 am. He then searched for the bathroom since he don't know where it is, later on, he finally found the bathroom at the edge of the kitchen. He went inside bringing his clothes, underwear, towel, soap, shampoo, and toothbrush since there's already a toothpaste inside. Wow, it's clean here... Zhan though, I thought this room will be the worst... As I expected, he did all the mess on purpose and didn't include the bathroom. Of course, who does want to use a dirty bathroom? He just shrugged his thoughts and bathe himself. After few minutes, he went out in the bathroom with his clothes already on while combing his hair. Trying not to be rude for his new boss's friends, he left for work without waking them up.

×××××

7:15, Zhan's usual time of arriving for work. He greeted many of his colleagues and his friends, Mianmian, Zoey, and JiYang a goodmorning, many employees threw sarcastic looks at him but he just acted like he didn't notice them even though he really does. Why is it that they keep looking at me like that?? He thought, what the heck did I do? I only knew I worked here diligently.... Zhan went to the dressing room and changed his clothes to a cleaner's uniform.

"Mianmian!" Zhan called as he saw his friend Mianmian walking in the hallway right after he exited the dressing room. The said girl turned her head to Zhan with a questioning look and asked, "what?"