What A Day!

As Zhan stepped inside the house, he was not welcomed by a nice, warm, and cozy room just like he expected but by a mess all over the places. Zhan unconsciously dropped his bag.

Did a strong typhoon just pass through here?!!! Zhan thought.

"Home sweet home," Yibo said, grinning at Zhan.

Zhan slowly moved his gaze towards Yibo who has a mischievous smile plastered on his face as if he planned this all along. "Home sweet home your dick!!" Zhan cursed.

"*GASP!*" Yibo fake gasped.

Zhan immediately realized what was on Yibo's mind, he immediately defended, "y-you know that's not what I mea-"

"You find my dick home sweet home?" Yibo fake exclaimed.

Zhan showed him a disgusted expression and retorted, "Never in my entire life!" what the fuck is this kid talking about? Manners kid, manners!

"Oooh... What a temper!" Yibo amusedly exclaimed, "what are you so angry about anyway? We have dealt that you'll work for me so here it is!"

Zhan was ready to burst out anytime but forced himself to calm down, You have to calm down Zhan *inhale*, *exhale*... That's right Zhan... You have to calm down, he's just a kid, he just wanted you to play with him... That's right, calm down...

Zhan glared before rolling his eyes and start picking up the mess on the ground, not just on the ground, it's hanging everywhere in the house! Did you really planned all this?! Is that why you want me to go with you so badly??!! Zhan was really mad but just forced himself to calm down since it's for his and his cousins' own good.

"Wow, you're drinking quite a lot," Zhan commented, glaring at the alcohol bottles on the ground.

"Not all mine, me and my friends usually drink here," Yibo responded while tapping his phone, sitting on a messy sofa. Zhan just ignored Yibo and keep cleaning the messy living room.

"I'm hungry!!! Zhanzhan!! Cook me some food to eat!" Yibo ordered while stretching his upper body.

"Yes, yes, 'master'," Zhan rolled his eyes and put down the sack that is full of garbage.

"I like that, would you please call me that starting from now on?" Yibo asked.

"No, I'm just joking, I will never call you that," Zhan quickly answered, "how did you even know my name? I don't remember telling you."

"Zhanzhan, I can dig someone's information whenever I want, remember I have many men I can ask for to dig infos about you and don't forget that I'm the landlord of the place where you and your cousins live, it's just a piece of cake," Yibo explained.

"....You're creepy and stop calling me Zhanzhan, that's not my name," Zhan while making a weirded out face.

"Little bunny then," Yibo smirked.

"Mostly not that," Zhan glared, "and don't you dare put 'little', don't forget the fact that you're shorter than me!"

"You-" Yibo snapped, "I'll catch you and ravish you when I got healed! You better watch out!!!"

Zhan stick out his tongue and ran towards the kitchen.

°°°°°

Holy Goodness Gracious! Did the alien crashed and sabotage this place??!! I'd rather prefer the living room than here in the kitchen! It doesn't look like a human's teritory at all! It's freaking awful!!! Zhan thought as soon as he stepped inside the kitchen, there's a lot of garbage everywhere and a few dishes in the sink like it remained unmoved there for few days. He went to the refrigerator to look for what to cook for his 'master' but he didn't see anything aside from alcohol. How did this kid even survive here alone? Oh right, he has followers...