Asked Out

MISTAKES AHEAD!!!

"Are you sure you don't have something else to do?" Haikuan initiated a talk.

"Well I was about to babysit someone but then other than me was assigned this day..." Xiao Zhan answered. It's not a lie though, I saw Wang Yibo with Fanxing earlier. I'm sure that kid will take good care of that brat.

Meanwhile, at the distance.....

"Oi Yibo, are we really gonna follow them?" asked Fanxing.

"We're already following them ever since earlier! Let's just continue!" Yibo answered, "just don't stay too close or we'll be busted."

Fanxing huffed in response and drove. How they find out that Xiao Zhan is with Haikuan? Well earlier:

Few minutes ago.....

"There! There!" Wang Yibo pointed at Xiao Zhan through the window of their car not too far away from the other. "Let's kidnap him!"

"Huh? But isn't he going back to your house?" Fanxing asked.

Wang Yibo faced him and raised a brow, "So what?"

"It's just we're also about to head to your house so it isn't counted as kidnapping since he also have the same destination as us," Fanxing explained with his hands under his chin.

"As long as you force someone to enter your car without that person's will then it is counted as kidnapping."

"No, isn't the definition of kidnapping is to abduct someone illegally, taking them away to some unknown place, mostly because the kidnapper wants to obtain ransom from the bait—"

"Take your smartass away from here and let's just take that guy!"

"Easy for you to say!" Fanxing snarled, "I thought I can finally rest after running through the hallways earlier!"

"Hey! It's not even that tiring!" Wang Yibo said, crossing his arms.

"For you of course. You're on the wheelchair while I'm the one pushing you since earlier!"

"Ya know I can't remove this on my leg or else we'll be busted...!"

"Why can't you just tell Zhan ge the truth? What if one day, you'll get caught and he'll get angry to you for the rest of your life, huh?"

"Nahh, he won't. I assure you that," Wang Yibo confidently said grinning to himself.

Fanxing only shakes his head and turned around to the side, he then saw a car stopped in front of Xiao Zhan, the guy inside the car looked at Zhan amused. Fanxing tapped Wang Yibo's shoulder repeatedly and said, "Your brother! He's talking with Zhan ge!"

"Huh?!" Wang Yibo exclaimed and pushed Fanxing away for the better view. "No need to over exaggerate..." Fanxing sighed.

The two older guy outside were chatting while Fanxing and Yibo keep watching them. They can't catch what the two were saying since it's not loud enough for them to hear. They just saw Xiao Zhan keep stuttering and bowing, later on, they saw him entering Haikuan's car which made the two startled.

"Yo! He entered your bro's car!" Fanxing exclaimed. "Oh, look, look! They're driving away!"

"Follow them," Wang Yibo stated.

"Wha— at least give them sone privacy—"

"Follow them," Yibo insisted.

Fanxing sighed in defeat as he started the engine and drove off, following the other car.