Bait For Trouble

"Miss Lu."

"Aiya, how many times have I told you no need to be so polite to me, I alteady gave you my permission to call me whatever you want," the woman, Xuan Lu responded, "okay, how about this? Just call me Lu jie young master Wang, I'm older than you after all."

"Oh, okay Lu jie," Yibo said as he took a seat in front of Xuan Lu.

"So, how's Zhan? Did you follow my instructions?" asked Xuan Lu.

Suddenly, a waiter appeared. "Uh excuse me, here's your order," the waiter said and handed them their orders. They accepted it and then the waiter finally left.

"He's resting in the house and yes, I made him take his medicine in the required time. I also bought the medicines needed to make his fever lessen," Yibo answered as he drank the softdrink that he ordered.

"Tsk," Xuan Lu took a sip on the tea she ordered and said, "You should've just told me that you don't have the medicines left that I gave you days ago, I should've bought it."

"No it's fine."

"Haha... Young master Wang is really nice. But still, you took care of my didi for days, I also wanted to give you a hand."

"No need, Zhan said that you have asthma, you'll tire yourself."

"I never get tired of taking care of my brothers but if it is what you want, then young master will get it," Xuan Lu smiled.

"Ah by the way," Xuan Lu paused and sipped her tea, "Zhan said that he doesn't like you, why is it?"

"... Oh..." Yibo turned around and drank his drink before answering, "I just like teasing him, that's all."

"Aaah... Okay," Xuan Lu nodded her head in understanding, "Zhan really hates teasing haha. I remembered when he's still in high school, I saw him brought a girl in home, I teased them and Zhan got angry," she explained while holding her chin.

"He... Brought a girl in your house?" Yibo suddenly questioned.

Xuan Lu looked at Yibo in surprise as if she noticed something, she then smiled and said, "Yes, after me and ZhuoCheng keep teasing him, he got mad and told us that she's just his partner in some school project, and indeed he didn't brought her in his room. The two of them made their project in the living room without saying anything aside from their project matter, as if they're just strangers with each other and just became familiar because of the project. That's all."

"Oh..." Yibo blinked his eyes.

"Ah, did you know jie?" FanXing, who's just sitting beside Yibo all the time while playing with his phone finally spoke, "aside from teasing Zhan ge, Yibo said he also liked-" FanXing winced after Yibo kicked his foot, "What? I'm just going to say that you liked his cookings!"

When FanXing faced his friend, Yibo gave him a threatening look, as if saying, 'I'll give you a lesson after this'. FanXing just shrugged his shoulders as if also saying, 'I don't care'.

Xuan Lu chuckled at the two guys infront of her, "Oh, no one can really resist Zhan's cooking skills, even his enemy might admit that it's good!"

Yibo then blurted, "Right?!!" Xuan Lu can only agree, "Yes, yes, of course," she said.

The meeting with Xuan Lu finally ended with giving another instructions for treating Zhan's fever. FanXing and Yibo parted their ways with Xuan Lu.

×××××

"Have you already found him?"

"Yes sir, he's living with your little brother."