Chapter 6 - Fight

The two of you were walking down the street because it was Sunday, and you were bored. Suddenly, Shota's face lit up and he pointed at a building further down the street.

"Wanna go to a cat cafe?"

"Nah."

"Why not?" Shota looked at you confused.

"I don't like cats." Shota stopped walking and your hands got unlaced.

"What's wrong?"

"You don't like cats? Why?"

"Oh no... you love cats don't you? I'm more of a dog person."

"But why?" Shota looked desperate.

"Cats aren't anything special, besides, all they do is eat and sleep. Plus they're not even that cute."

"SOOO not true. Dogs are gross, and they have blind loyalty, they will do whatever they tell you because they're dumb." You gasped.

"At least dogs are loyal, cats don't care about anything except their next nap!" Now Shota gasped.

"So then I'm a cat. Do you hate me? I only care about my next nap."

"Well, since you only care about your next nap, then I don't see why you need to have a girlfriend." You left Shota speechless and turned around back to your house.

"Wait, Y/n." Your boyfriend ran after you.

"Have you come back to admit dogs are more superior?"

"No. I want to know what deranged reasoning you did to come to that conclusion." You huffed.

"Really? I'm not going to back down from this."

"Neither am I. Cats are obviously better."

"You're crazy dogs are adorable and loyal."

"Ok. You do you."

"Well, mister cat man. Since you only care about cats and naps, then I see no need for a girlfriend."

"You're right. I don't even know why we're having this conversation."

"Good. I'll see you later friend."

"Bye friend." Once you saw Shota leave, you giggled. You were going to win this fight even if it was the last thing you did.

Two days later

Bzzt

Shota looked down at his phone. He got excited when he saw there was a text from you. The two of you hadn't even texted since your fight. Shota used his thumb to get into his phone to see-

 Shota used his thumb to get into his phone to see-

'Wow. Real mature Y/n. Real mature.'

He sent his own pic to you.

'Give up!'

'Give up!'

'Haha. Never.'

In reality, you were pretty lonely. You were curled up on your bed all alone. That was why you texted Shota in the first place. You wanted him back... but you didn't want to lose...

'I'm sorry.'

'Does that mean you've given up?'

'No. But I don't wanna fight over something like this.'

'You're right. Sorry.'

'<3'

'<3'

'Can you come over? I'm lonely.'

 'I'm coming.'

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'