Chapter 7 - Forgiveness

Shota arrived at your house and you surprised him by putting on a cat ear headband. Shota laughed.

"You're stupid."

"I'm a kitty, and Shota loves kitties!" You curled up on his lap. Your boyfriend shook his head in disbelief.

"You were just telling me that you hate cats."

"This is a peace offering." Shota rolled his eyes, but started kissing you.

"You're dumb."

Lemon begins here:

"But you love it." Shota smiled and kept kissing you going higher and higher. He went from the base of your neck to your lips.

"Mmmmmmm." You moaned. Shota nipped at your ears and you shivered. You pushed him away slightly and looked at him.

"I still can't believe you like cats more-" Shota roughly pulled you back to him and kissed you intensely. He pulled back and stared into your eyes.

"Y/n, I don't give a damn about the cats or the dogs. If you told me I could never see a single cat again, I would accept it and never even think about them. Do you know why?" You shook your head as he started unbuttoning your shirt. His eyes traveled from the buttons of your shirt back to your eyes.

"Because I love you god damn it." Your whole face flushed and you felt breathless.

"I love you too."

"I know." Shota pulled your shirt off and took a moment to look at you. Self-consciously, you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"Hey, hey."

"It's embarassing when you stare like that."

"Fine. I'll make it even." Shota stripped his shirt off and stood up. He helped you up and brought you towards your bedroom. You were in such a daze, you didn't remember when the rest of your clothes had come off. His skillful tongue wrapped around your nipple and he lightly sucked on it as he inserted a finger into your pussy. You gasped as you felt his cold finger inside of you. Excited by your vocality, Shota inserted another finger into you and rubbed your clit with his thumb.

"Mmmmm oh god~" Your body was overwhelmed with different feelings that you'd never felt before and you threw your head back in ecstasy.

"Are you ready?" You nodded slightly out of breath, gripping the sheets between your fingers.

"I can't take much more though." You moaned. "I need to-"

"Not until I say you can." Shota moved down and worked with his tongue and fingers in your womanhood.

"Shota please!"

"Be patient now-" He growled. The way he was using his tongue was unbearable. Your toes curled against the wood floor and you unconsciously arched your back.

"Cum." You let it go and released on his hand. The sensation and his commanding voice made you shiver with anticipation. Shota licked you clean and you could feel his pulsing erection against your leg. Rubbing your extremely sensitive clit, he looked up at you asking for permission, and you nodded. Shota took off his boxers and positioned his member at your entrance. He looked up at you one more time for your consent and then slowly entered you.

Your closed your eyes tightly trying to deal with pain. After all, he was big and this was your first time. Shota rubbed your clit trying to relieve you of the painful sensation. After a few seconds your pussy had accommodated him and you nodded for him to continue. At first, he slowly thrusted in and out of you, but then as he heard your moans, he went faster and faster. You tried to hold them in because it was embarrassing, but he encouraged you to be louder.

"Say my name." Just his voice raised the hairs at the back of your neck

"S-Shota." You said breathlessly. Your legs shook as he pleasured you.

"Say it louder."

"SHOTA!"

"That's it Y/n." You accidentally bucked your hips towards him when he said it and your flushed face went slightly red. He smirked at you as his breathing became more labored. Shota thrusted faster and harder into you making you arch your back.

"I-I'm gonna-" You said feeling yourself coming towards your climax.

"Me too." Moaning each other's names simultaneously, the both of you climaxed together and fell back into the bed. Shota walked into your bathroom and brought out a towel.

"Can I use this?" You nodded not really knowing what it was for. You watched him curiously and he smirked again.

"What do you think this is for naughty Y/n?" You blushed and shrugged. To be honest, you didn't know much about sex. You watched as he twisted it into a rope and then-

"Ow!" He whipped your butt with it.

"Tsk tsk tsk. That's what you get for thinking naughty thoughts Y/n." He undid the towel and used it to wipe the cum on your thighs and pussy. As he threw the towel onto the ground he said in the most blank voice, "I'm tired now, let's go to sleep." So you did.