TALKING

Third person pov.

charlotte had been in the hospital for 14 days now. no one was even talking to eachother anymore. dumbledore had left the familys alone while he dealt with the ministry. this wasn't his place to be.

"This is pointless" yelled sirius at the dinner table.

"What do you mean" mumbled george.

"Charlotte wouldn't want us to be in the same house and not even talking to eachother" yelled sirius.

"Charlotte isn't here, she dying in st mungos incase you havent noticed" said remus.

"Oh for merlins sake cut it out" yelled hermione.

the arguing stopped and everyone sat at the dinner table.

"Sirius is right. charlotte isn't here but we can't keep moping around like slugs" said ginny.

"What do you suggest" Said bill

"Charlotte wouldn't want us moping around. she'd wan't us to be doing something" said ginny.

"Like what" said charli

"Mr and Mrs potter know nothing about there daughter. it's not really fair to them" said hermione joining in.

"I have an idea" said sirius standing up and walking away

"Whats he doing" james wispered to lily

"I don't know, he's your best friend" said lily.

2 minuits later sirius walked back down carrying a large metal tin looking thing.

"Whats with the pensive" asked hermione.

"No one is eating, so follow me" said sirius grabbing everyones attention.

each person followed sirius into the living room and took a seat in a circle.

"Now as hermione pointed out this is a pensive. it's designed to play back memories. it doesnt us magic only your wand". said sirius

"Why are we using it" said fred

"Well i thought, considering james and lily havent been here for 14 years of there daughters life we might fill them in on the important stuff"

"Sounds good to me" said james

"Same here" said lily.

"Lets go around the circle. who's starting" said sirius

"I will" said ron.

"Probably best, you knew her first" said charli.

"I have many memories with her. most of my memories are shared with hermione, so i'll do half she'll do half".

"Sounds like plan" says sirius.

"What do you want to see first" asked ron.

"Lets start at the begining" said lily

"A very good place to start" chorused the marauders.

"Oh shut your trapps you three" said lily a smile playing on her lips

"lets start on the hogwarts expess"said ron.

each person put there head in the memory

---------------------------------------

hogwarts express platform 9 and 3 quaters

"memories" said lily and james

"Theres charlotte" said ron pointing out charlottes sitting all alone in the cabin.