Your still sick

now that charlotte knew her parents were alive, they never left her side. they were being to over protective parents that everyone had. when charlotte had her ventilator removed it was the hardest thing the two had to watch. they had only just met there daughter, yet they were sitting beside her while a large tube was pulled out of her chest. charlotte spent 30 minuits in the bathroom throwing up after that. which wasn't healthy for her considering she didn't have anything to throw up. she would deny that she was in any pain at all, even though everyone knew she was. Charlotte still had many scars, was stuck in a moon boot, had a feeding tube, her arms covered in bandages, and still had to get 4 needles a day but you would hardley tell she was depressed.

"Give that back" Yelled george chasing fred around the room.

"Nuh-uh" Said fred. Running off with georges hogwarts letter.

Today was the day that everyones yearly reslult came out, as well as prefects for hogwarts. unfortunately the oldest year leveles recieved there first, making hermione stress even more.

" Where are they" asked hermione.

"Calm your farm, they'll be here soon. don't worry you'll get prefect no problem" Said ron.

"It's not that". said hermione

"Than what is it" said ron.

"It's probably selfish, but i dont know if charlotte got higher than me" said hermione

"Not selfish at all. its always friendly competition" said fred.

"Speaking of which, where is charlotte" said remus

"She went to the toilet, a while ago" said charli looking at the clock.

"A long while ago actually" said bill.

"She's not throwing up again is she" asked hermione.

"I'll go check" said lily.

"I'll come with" said james.

"Can you guys be apart for more than 2 minuits" mocked sirius.

"Nope" they both sang in unison.

james and lily looked everywhere, and nothing. that was untill.

"James, does that sound like..."

"Charlotte" said james opening up the bathroom door.

Charlotte was crouched over the toilet seat. She wasn't just throwing up, she was crying and struggling to breath.

"Oh charlotte" said lily, running down and rubbing circles on her back. james pulled charlottes hair back, and lily tried to comfort charlotte.

"Shes throwing up blood" lily said to james. james bent over the water to see it filled with blood.

"I-I'm so-sorry" wispered charlotte.

"It's not your fault' said james.

"It i-is, im bei-being a pr-problem" sniffled charlotte

"No you are not, you're yourself. it's hard but it's only for a while" said lily.

once charlotte was done. she leant her head back against the wall. tears still flowing down her face.

"I-It H-H-Hurts" said charlotte.

"oh char" said lily moving over and pulling something out of her pocket.

"It'll be a pinch" said lily lifting up charlottes shoulder.

"Why does it have to be me"said charlotte

"You don't deserve any of it" said james taking a seat on his daughters other side.

"I just want to be out of here". said charlotte.

"I know sweatheart" said james wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"There you go". said lily.

"Exam results are coming out now. why don't we go back and have a look at yours." said james.

"I guess so" said charlotte.

"We are walking with you".said lily helping charlotte up.

"guess i could use the help" Said charlotte. leaning on her parents.

"Hey charlotte. we convinced hermione to not open her envelope untill you returned" said charli.

"Thanks" wispered charlotte.

hermione and ron opened there letters straight away but charlotte held off.

"Why aren't you opening yours charlotte" said sirius.

"all its going to tell me is that i did great in my exams welcome to a new year a hogwarts" said charlotte

"Isn't it good knowing that you beat hermione" said charli

"I don't care about the marks. i just don't want to open it" said charlotte.

everyone sighed and agreed.

"How'd you go" asked charlotte to ron and hermione.

"2 E's and the rest o's" said hermione.

"2 O's and the rest E's" said ron

"Good Job" said Charlotte.

"What about you" said Hermione.

"You can look for me" said Charlotte throwing the paper at her.

"Aggressive much" said Hermione.

Charlotte shrugged. Hermione was the one who wanted to know what her results are. Hermione opened up the envelope to reveal charlottes test scores. Her face dropped.

"That's it I quit" said Hermione

"Why" asked Charlotte

" I study twice as hard as you, put more effort in then you, yet somehow you get straight 0's. How do you do it" said Hermione.

"Luck I guess" shrugged Charlotte

"That is not luck" said Hermione.

"Oh well. So back to better business did either of you get prefect allocation" asked Charlotte.

Both shook there head and Charlotte relaxed. No one was a prefect.

"Looks like you did mate" said Sirius

"What" yelled Charlotte.

Sirius opened the envelope to reveal a shiny red prefect badge.

"Oh no" mumbled Charlotte into her hands.

"I thought you would be excited" said lily.

"Hermione should have gotten that". Charlotte said again.

"I didn't want prefect. I mean yeah I'm disappointed I didn't get it but you deserve it. Ask anyone, they'll all say it went to the right person" said hermione.

Charlotte sighed, she didn't want prefect. There were so many other people who should have gotten it but it was Charlotte.

"Well done" said lily giving Charlotte a hug.

"Still don't deserve it" Charlotte mumbled.

"Stop lying" said Ron.

Charlotte dropped the subject. It wasn't worth the energy. All she knew was that this year was going to be a challenge.

And a tough one at that.