Chapter 14

Charlotte was sitting in the garden outside the hospital. Well, it's wasn't outside the hospital. It was outside the care unit that Charlotte was located. She couldn't exactly walk very far, considered she was stuck to a tube and in a moon boot. She was currently seated against the garden bed, staring off into the distance. Ron and Hermione were bickering in the hospital room, Fred and George were M.I.A, James and lily were doing something that they wouldn't say, bill and Charli were back at work, and mr and mrs Weasley went into town to grab some school supplies. Which left her Ginny, Sirius, and Remus. Well, she had no idea where they were.

"Mind if I sit here" asked Ginny, her fiery red her hair falling below her waist.

"Not at all" said Charlotte. Ginny smiled took a seat.

"Is the married couple still arguing" asked Charlotte.

"Yeah, I don't even know what it's about" said Ginny shrugging her shoulders.

"That's doesn't surprise me" said Charlotte. The two sat in silence for a few minuits untill...

"How do you do it" asked Ginny.

"Do what" asked charlotte.

"Remain so positive and happy" aske ginny.

"Well...you don't" said charlotte.

"What ?"

"I'm screaming inside. sometimes you have to fake it till you make it. Thats the sad reality" said charlotte.

Ginny stood there shocked. she always thought that charlotte was happy and cheerful, not that she continued to hide her feeling.

"Are you okay"? asked ginny.

"No, but i will be" said charlotte giving her a small smile.

xxxxxxxxx

Charlotte and ginny walked back into the hospital room. It was times like these when she wished her boyfriend was here. But she knew he had a life outside her. The thing that got to her most was that no one was here. except ginny and remus and sirius, but they were adults, and ginny was more of a sister than a friend.

"Where is everyone" asked charlotte

"I Don't know" Said ginny

charlotte sighed. as much as she wanted space she didn't think that that was a good idea. she knew that she was mentally unstable. and her thoughts would start creeping up on her, which led to nothing good.

charlotte took a seat on the hospital bed and pulled out some chocolate.

"You wan't some, i can't have it" said charlotte handing ginny the chocolate bar.

"Thanks" ginny said.

"Are you okay" asked charlotte to ginny.

"Oh yeah, im okay, why do you ask" said ginny

"You just looked down, like something was bothering you, do you wanna talk about it" asked charlotte flipping through her book.

"I'm okay, its nothing majour, just a potion answer to my homework" said ginny, sitting at the end of the bed.

"Do you need some help" asked charlotte

"It's okay, youve got bigger things to worry about" said ginny

"It's no trouble", said charlotte closing her book.

ginny sighed and pulled out her homework, and withing the next hour everything was finished.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

James, lily, and everyone else were currently at potter manner. The nurses had told them earlier that morning that charlotte was able to go home today, and they couldn't be happier. the only thing was that she didn't know, and they wanted to keep it that way for as long as they could.

"I told ginny to keep her busy, hopefully wear her out" said george.

"Thats a good idea". said james.

"And sirius and remus had to do some ministry stuff so left" said molly.

"Thats not good" said george.

potter mannor had been all tidied up, and everything was like it used to be. it looked like the once lively home that it used to be.

"i asked the healer to give her her medication just before we got there, so she should be asleep by the time we get there. it's not suppose to nock her out for long". said lily.

"Lets make this quick then"

xxxxxxxxxxx

as was suspected ginny was sitting at the end of the bed, and charlotte was asleep, cureld up with her pillow.

"She's been out for a few minuits" Said ginny, closing her homework book.

"Awww, she adorable" said James.

"Clearly in pain though" Said lily guestering to her face. sure enough her face was schruched into a painful expression, and tear tracks marked her face.

"I thought it was getting better, but clearly not" said george, walking over and kissing charlottes head.

"We should get her home, get her away from the hospital". said lily.

"Yeah and beofre she wakes up" said james giving lily a side hug.

"I'll take her, you guys can apparate back with ginny".

james and lily didn't protest, they grabbed hold of ginny and apparated back to potter manner.

George grabed charlotte, putting her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. charlotte made a slight movement, and adjusted so her head was in the crook of his neck.

"Hey, were getting you out of here" Said george.

"t-than-y-you" said charlotte nuzling closer to his neck. george smiled and planted a kiss on her head.

"Anything for my princess" he said.

"I love you" Muttered charlotte dozing off again.

"I love you to" Said george.

"And i'm never letting you out of my sight again" he said apparating on the spot.

xxxxxxxxxx

"You can take her up to her bedroom, she needs to rest" Said lily geusturing for george to go upstairs.

"Are you sure that's safe" said George.

"Don't worry, there are charms around her room if something happens than we'll know" said lily with a kind smile.

George nodded and took Charlotte up to her room. Her room had pale yellow walls and white furniture. Everyone knew Charlottes favourite colour was yellow. Her bedding was a basic grey, and her bed was a dusty oak colour.

George placed charlotte in the centre of the bed and pulled over the covers, he planted a kiss on her cheek and brushed aside her hair. 

"Your home now" muttered george. 

and home she was.