P A R T F I T H T E E N

New York City , Bronx NY
February 18 , 2019
12:17pm

F A I T H
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

it's been a month officially since me and honor been living on our own

it's been a month officially since me and honor been living on our own. It was now February and thanks to mama Sheila. We got our own apartment close to her house and honor school. I wasn't 18 yet so the house was leasing in her name until then. She had done so much for me and honor i couldn't stop thanking her.

We go to church every Sunday and i try to make it to bible study when i don't have to work which is Friday.

Me and Dave grew close. I think we're very close friends. Heck were closer than we were when we first met.

He's fun to be around and such a big help with honor. I can tell she really likes him. All she do is talk about that boy. Like she knew him her whole life.

We were currently having a girls day

We were currently having a girls day. With her now in school and me working we barely have time to hang out. We made homemade pizza and wings. And for dessert we were going to make brownies

I smiled helping her paint my toes as i did hers while mines dried.

She giggled as i tickled her feet slightly.

Once they dried i put some covers and pillow on the floor going to check on the pizza. I took it out sitting it on the top of the stove checking on the chicken.

Once everything was done i made our plates letting her grab two small waters.

We sat on our pallet with the lights off watching princess and the frog.

It warmed my heart to see her smiling. And to think we were homeless just 2 months ago. Sleeping behind Buildings