P A R T F O R T Y F I V E

New York City,Bronx NY
November 7,2019
4:15pm

F A I T H
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I sat on Dave lap while he talked with his friends

I sat on Dave lap while he talked with his friends. We were currently at mama house. After running around all day getting everything together the party was a success. Everything was just how I wanted.

I'll be back I have to pee I whispered tapping his arm

You want me to go with you he asked

No I got it I said

He let me go as I stood up going in the house using the downstairs bathroom.

Once I was done I fixed myself washing and drying my hands.

I went Back outside sitting next to him.

He looked over at me with low red eyes biting his lip

You Good he asked

I nodded wrapping my arms around his resting my head on his shoulder.

I was so tired I been up all morning getting everything together then I had to go to the hotel and get everything set up so when we leave here we can go straight there.

Once everyone ate they chilled for a while longer mama was in the house watching her shows.

I sat in dave lap looking around. I watched as he drunk from his cup licking over his plump lips.

I played with his ears as his friend eyed me with a slight mug.

Once they cleaned up they finally Left. I went to make sure mama was okay putting the rest of the food up.

We went and got our Clothes then we headed to the hotel.

I made sure I had the pass getting on the elevator going to the 4th floor.

Close your eyes I said grabbing his hand

He closed his eyes as I unlocked the door guiding him in closing and locking the door.

Okay when I count three  you can open them I said

Okay he chuckled