P A R T T W E N T Y SI X

New York City , Bronx NY
July 10 , 2019
1:30pm

S N A K E
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

I've been out since 5:00 this morning handling business

I've been out since 5:00 this morning handling business. Cause these dumb Niggas act like they don't know what they doing. On top of that i had to drop kenzie off at school because my moms had to work. And her daddy ain't shit.

I've been missing my baby like crazy. I only seen her like one day after the 4th of July. So after i handle this. I'm go head over that way. And chill with her.

She said she wanted to talk to me. Anyways..

I made my last drop heading back to the trap. I dropped the money off. Going home to shower and change my clothes.

I went to her House getting out. I closed and locked my door. Stuffing my keys in my pocket. I went and knocked on the door. Her mom answered pushing her saggy ass titties up .

I scrunched my face up pushing pass her going up to sky room. I walked in her room as she smiled getting jumping on me.

I smiled hugging her tightly as she giggled kissing my cheek.

I put her down sitting on her bed.

Come here i said holding out my arms

She came and sat on my lap playing with her fingers.

I missed you i said wrapping my arms around her waist.

I missed you too she frowned tucking her lips in

What's wrong i asked placing my hand on her thigh

I gotta tell you something she said letting out a breath

Okay i said slowly

She grabbed my hand as her eyes watered

Sky i said grabbing her face

Hm she asked

What's wrong why you crying i asked wiping her face.

I-i-i have um cancer she said finally breaking down

What i said feeling my chest tighten

I found out 2 days ago..... I'm so sorry i didn't tell you...i knew how busy you were she said