P A R T F I F T Y N I N E

New York City,Bronx NY
December 16, 2020
10:25pm
(I messed up the date)

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT

D A V E
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I Sat next to faith as she laid on the table

I Sat next to faith as she laid on the table. With her hands rested on her side. After a lot of convincing she finally decided to get a prenatal test done. We went to a in house lab so we can get the test. In a few hours instead of waiting weeks .

Honor was curently with mama. I dropped them off some hot cakes before I went and got Faith.

We were currently waiting..for the doctor to come back.

I glanced over at her as she looked up at the ceiling letting out a loud sigh.

Me and Lexi got in a arugment. She got caught fucking some nigga who I use to have beef with. Then she admitted she lied about seeing faith at the clinic with another nigga.

I should of believed faith because for one what was her ass doing at a clinic anyways. And she thought I was spending to much time with faith and honor.

I feel stupid as fuck for not taking up for faith all this time. I believed some hoe over her. I disrespected her for Lexi when Lexi was the one being sneaky this whole time.

I keep fucking her over she deserve so much better

I glanced over at her again seeing her hand on her lower stomach and her eyes closed.

Can I touch it I asked

Touch what she  said opening her eyes to look at me.

Your stomach I said

Sure it's not much to feel she mumbled

I stood up rubbing her flat stomach slightly smiling.

I looked Into her eyes as she looked away.

I sat back down chewing on my bottom lip.

Not to Long after the doctor came back with papers in his hand. I stood up standing a couple feet away from Faith.as the doctor flipped through his papers nodding.

Okay ma'am everyting seems to be going well with the baby. Are you ready for the dna results he said

I nodded not looking at faith I can tell her ass was mugging me.