P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T

New York City,Bronx NY
November 20, 2019

T I N Y
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Today I was going to talk to Mama

Today I was going to talk to Mama. I was currently getting ready. Ezra was already dressed starring into space. My dooda butt was already two weeks.

Mir still haven't been to see him. He'll say he's coming then have me waiting all day.

But anyways once I was dressed I grabbed his Snow suit and car seat. I put it on him placing him inside the car seat strapping him in.

I put the cover over him making sure I had everything.

I picked up his car seat leaving out Making sure I locked the door.

I rushed to the car strapping him in. I got in putting on my seat belt pulling off.

It wasn't a long drive even though I tried to take my time. I got out grabbing Ezra fixing his cover.

I walked up to the door knocking letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Who is it she said

Tiny I said adjusting his car seat.

I heard the locks click before she opened the door looking down at the car seat then at me.

She stepped to the side letting me in.

She me to the couch sitting down.

I looked around biting down on my lip.

Look tiny I'm sorry okay... I know what I said was wrong...I wish I could take it back..I still love you guys.. I hope we can move past this she said

I'm sorry too.. I know that we should've been more careful...I said playing with my fingers

You know I love you right she said

I know.... I love you too I smiled

I just hope we can move pass this she said

I nodded getting up to hug. Her I smiled as we finally pulled away.

While she went to the kitchen I took Ezra out his car seat taking off his Snow suit fixing his hat.