Buck's Night

A/N: Hi everyone, this is a new Baylor book I just came up with and it was too good not to write it, now like always I don't know how long this is going to be I'm aiming for 10 chapters but it could be more or it could be less we'll see how I go LOL! So please sit back and enjoy my new Baylor book, happy reading!

Side Note: A special thanks to Erika aka @RikkaRose for the wonderful cover she made for this book, thanks hun!

~*~

It was her life, Pam had wanted to get into WWE she loved everything about wrestling but it wasn't to be and to make ends meet she did the one thing that she never thought she'd do, Pam was a stripper. It was good money and she was able to live a good life, have a nice little home, a car and she paid her bills. She got the job thanks to her friend Mercedes who was also working as a stripper as well, their boss Paige was a good boss and she looked after all the girls she had working in her club. Every night Pam made good money from tips as well as her pay, for right now it was keeping a roof over her head.

Tonight Pam came in expecting another normal night as she sat at her dressing table next to Mercedes as they made small chat while doing their make up but they were interrupted when Paige walked into the back where Pam and Mercedes were getting ready along with the other girls.

"Right, girls listen up" Paige said gathering the girls around her.

"What's going on Paige" asked Mercedes as the girls stood around Paige.

"Tonight we have a buck's night and the party have booked the whole club" Paige started saying looking at the girls.

"Wow, they booked the whole club for themselves, it must be a big shot" Mercedes said cutting off Paige.

"They are, a WWE superstar is having his buck's night here tonight" Paige said as the girls all gasped in shock.

"Who is it? They must of given you a name Paige, come on tell us" Mercedes asked begging Paige to tell them who it was.

"Okay, it's Fergal Devitt aka wrestler Finn Balor's bucks's night" Paige finally said as the girls all screamed with excitement except Pam but she knew of him but she didn't really care.

"Oh my god, he's a dreamboat!" said Julia one of the other strippers

"Not to mention the set of abs on him" Mercedes added as the girls squealed.

"Alright, alright!" Paige shouted over the girls before she continued "Pam seeing as you're my most popular girl you're on and Mercedes you'll join too so get ready the rest of you have the night off, let's go" Paige concluded before she walked out of the room.

"Ugh Pam you're so lucky" Julia said as she packed her things.

"I don't see it that way, its just another night, another client that's it" Pam said as she got changed into her outfit behind the screen.

"Are you serious? Mercy snap some sense into her" Julia replied grabbing her bag as she gave Mercedes a quick hug before leaving.

"I really don't see the big deal" Pam said as she came around from the screen dressed up before she sat down to fix her hair.

"Pam, all I'm gonna say is you better cop a feel of his abs" Mercedes said smiling at Pam.

"Okay Mercy, but only for you" Pam replied before they both burst out laughing as they continued to get themselves ready.

~*~

Fergal had just finished up another live event for NXT and he was getting ready to leave. Fergal was in a very happy place in his life right now, his meet a wonderful woman Veronica and after over a year of dating he popped the question and she had accepted and now he was gonna be married in a few days. He was excited but nervous at the same time, he loved Veronica and he was ready to settle down and start a family. His parents and siblings were all happy for him and Fergal was happy that he had their support, sighing to himself Fergal was about to grab his bags and leave when AJ, Karl and Luke all came into his locker room.