The Past Coming Back

A/N: Next chapter time and this one will be very interesting as we find out who the superstar is that Pam is assisting and what they've been up to

A/N: Next chapter time and this one will be very interesting as we find out who the superstar is that Pam is assisting and what they've been up to. Also we see how Pam handles her new job! This chapter will be the start of something big so you have to keep on reading. So sit back and enjoy the next instalment, happy reading!

~*~

"Pamela!" Fergal said surprised to see Pam in his dressing room at Raw.

"Hi" was all that Pam could say still in shock at seeing Fergal again.

"So you're my new assistant?" Fergal smiled as he put on his leather jacket.

"Yeah, that would be me" Pam replied blushing at the sight of him in his ring gear she didn't know why she has seen him in a lot less.

Before Fergal could say anything else a stage assistant came in "Fergal, your up" they said before leaving.

"I'm up, we'll talk when I come back okay. It's great to see you again Pam" Fergal said before he walked out leaving Pam there who was trying not to panic. She was Fergal's assistant, Fergal the man she had slept with, Fergal the father of her son. No she wouldn't let it get in the way of her job besides his probably happily married by now, this was her job so she was going to do her job.

Pam sat back and watched Fergal wrestling on the TV screen in his dressing room, she smiled when she saw him win his match. Pam only had to wait a few moments and Fergal walked back in throwing his jacket on the couch next to Pam.

"Great match" Pam said as Fergal went to get changed.

"Thanks" Fergal replied before he walked out in cargo pants and tee.

"So tell me, what's going on with you" Fergal asked as he grabbed his jacket to pack it up.

"Well-" Pam started saying after she stood up but she was cut off by a woman who came barging into the dressing room in a rush. She was a blonde a bit shorter than her and she was dressed in tight jeans with holes a singlet top with the strap hanging loosely over her shoulder and a pair of high heeled boots.

"Ferg babe, what's taking so long?" She whined before she wrapped her arms around Fergal's neck pulling him in for a kiss as Pam looked away.

"Veronica, not now!" Fergal said pulling away from her and that was when Veronica saw Pam standing there awkwardly.

"Who's she?" Veronica asked in disgust while being annoyed at being interrupted.

"She's my new assistant, Pamela" Fergal replied smiling at Pam and Vero saw this and she didn't like it.

"And you are?" Pam asked equally not impressed by this woman.

"Oh, Veronica is my- Fergal started saying but was cut of by Veronica.

"Wife!" Veronica said smugly and going out of her way to show off her ring when she lift her hand up to move her hair out of her face.

"Oh, nice to meet you" Pam said pretending to be nice but she wanted nothing to do with this woman.