On Tour!

A/N: New chapter and this one is full on Baylor so we see what happens now, will Veronica sign the papers or will she make Fergal's life hell? You have to read to find out so sit back and enjoy the next instalment, hold on for the ride, happy read...

A/N: New chapter and this one is full on Baylor so we see what happens now, will Veronica sign the papers or will she make Fergal's life hell? You have to read to find out so sit back and enjoy the next instalment, hold on for the ride, happy reading!

~*~

It was the day of the tour down under and so far Pam has been able to hold it together around Fergal when she's at work but now with this tour Pam was to travel with him everywhere while in Australia but she thanked god that she had her own hotel room she didn't know if she could have handled it staying in the same room as him. On a personal note, Fergal was still struggling to get Veronica to sign the divorce papers she still refuses too even with their lawyers present its just a nightmare, Pam happened to be at Fergal's home one day to pick up her ticket as WWE had left them with Fergal...

She was packing her things to leave she could hear Fergal and Veronica in another screaming match in his office, she was about to go when Fergal came marching out with Veronica following him as they continued to argue.

"I WANT YOU TO PAY ME ALIMONY, FERGAL!" Veronica screamed as she followed Fergal out of the office.

"I AREN'T GIVING YOU A CENT!" Fergal screamed back pointing at her angrily.

"FINE I'M NOT SIGNING ANYTHING AND I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!" Veronica screamed back before she threw the divorce papers at him.

"FINE I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!" Fergal again yelled out now in each others faces.

"I'LL TAKE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT, YOU BASTARD!" Veronica yelled back.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, I'M DONE!" Fergal yelled opening the front door.

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME, I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!" Veronica yelled  before Fergal slammed the door in her face.

"TELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!" Fergal yelled one more time.

Yeah Fergal was defiantly done with Veronica, with that aside Pam was now getting ready to head off to the airport to join the rest of the roster. She has finally finished packing her suitcase before she walked down the hallway to the nursery and saw Mercedes in there playing with Conor on the floor. She's gonna miss her baby boy but this was her work now as much as she hated to be away from him this was the only way to keep a roof over their heads.

"You all packed Pam" Mercedes asked looking up and seeing Pam standing in the doorway.

"Yep, already to go. Come to mummy" Pam replied before she walked over and picked up Conor holding him tightly in her arms as she placed a little kiss on his forehead.

"I'll be downstairs" Mercedes said before she walked out of the room leaving Pam alone with her son.

"Mummy is going to miss you but I'll only be gone for 3 days and then I'll come right back I promise, I love you my special little man" Pam said as she sat down on the rocking chair holding her baby boy while rocking him gently.