No Turning Back!

A/N: Another chapter time LOL I'm really enjoying writing this book, now this next chapter this happened and things change so we'll see how Pam and Fergal are going after what happened and what happens now. Sit back and enjoy the next instalment, happy reading!

Side note: Happy Valentine's Day everyone, my Valentine's gift from me to you, enjoy!

~*~

It's been 5 weeks since that night and Pam has been going on with her life like normal, working at the club nothing changed, she hasn't seen or heard of what happened with Fergal since that night but when she did think of him she knew he'd be married by now and happy and he would have forgotten about her and that night and moved on. That's what she was doing, moving on but a part of her will never forget that night. Tonight though Pam was feeling a bit under the weather and when Mercedes saw her how sick she looked she was telling Pam to just have the night off tonight but Pam was insistent that she work tonight.

"Pam you don't look well, just take the night off" Mercedes said seeing Pam looking unwell.

"I'm fine Mercy, just tired" Pam replied but when she went to walk towards the make up table she got dizzy and she was about to pass out when Mercedes caught her and sat her down and that was when Paige had walked in and saw what happened.

"What's going on? Pam are you okay?" Paige asked sitting down next to Pam.

"I'm fine just a dizzy spell, I'll be fine" Pam replied as she drank some water.

"Are you serious, you just about fainted!" Mercedes nearly yelled as she sat on Pam's other side.

"Right, I won't have you working tonight, the girls will cover for you. You're going home, NOW!" Paige said looking at Pam as if saying 'I'm not taking no for an answer'

Sighing Pam gave in and slowly stood up and grabbed her bag as Mercedes walked her out to her car telling Pam she'll come over later after work to check in on her. Pam thanked her as they said their goodbyes and Pam drove off. On her way home, Pam stopped at the chemist to get some medicine for her headache. Walking into the chemist Pam walked down the aisle looking for some pain relief but she found herself in the women's hygiene section and her eyes landed on a shelf with pregnancy tests she was about to continue walking when something clicked in her head and she gasped.

"Oh my god, oh no, no!" Pam gasped after she did the math in her head and it made sense.

...

Arriving home, Pam dropped her bag and went into the bathroom. She must of been sitting on the toilet for hours as she tried to suck up the courage to do the test, taking a deep breath she took the test. Leaving the stick on the basin she walked out of the bathroom setting her timer as she waited. She kept telling herself that she was being paranoid and that the test will come back negative trying to convince herself that it was just the flu. Just then her timer went off, shaking she took a deep breath and walked back into the bathroom. She slowly walked up to the basin her hand shaking as she reached out for the stick, holding it in her hand she was breathing heavily, shaking before she sucked up the courage and looked down at the stick in her hand and she just dropped to her knees, bursting into tears.

Positive!

After crying for hours on end, Pam pulled herself together taking a deep breath she looked at it as a sign for her to get out of her job even though the money was great she can't do it anymore, she's pregnant and she has to think of her baby now. Yep she was keeping her baby, she didn't want anything from Fergal she knew he'd be married by now and happy she didn't want top ruin that for him. This was her secret and she'd keep it not only to protect Fergal but to protect her unborn baby.