Unforgettable

A/N: New chapter time, I'm glad your all enjoying my new book and I know you'll love this chapter but be warned this one is a smutty chapter, very smutty, like I have to warn you you'll read it either way anyways lol! So sit back, get comfy and en...

A/N: New chapter time, I'm glad your all enjoying my new book and I know you'll love this chapter but be warned this one is a smutty chapter, very smutty, like I have to warn you you'll read it either way anyways lol! So sit back, get comfy and enjoy the next chapter, happy reading!

~*~

After Pam whispered that to him, Fergal just stood there his hands were itching to touch her, to feel her smooth skin under his fingers any thought of Veronica went out the door the second he walked into the private room. Pam just smiled at him before her hands moved down from his face over his broad shoulders and down his chest as her eyes landed on his abs and Mercedes's voice rang out in her head' all I'm gonna say is you better cop a feel of his abs' Pam laughed in her head as she thought'only for you Mercy' then her fingers touched his abs before she looked up at him as he just watched her and she could see his hands shaking slightly and she smiled at him once again.

"You can touch me, I won't brake" Pam said to him and before he could do anything she grabbed his hands and placed them on top of her breasts holding there as their eyes made contact once again.

Then something in Fergal just woke up and still looking at her his hands squeezed her breasts before his fingers went to work on her nipples making her gasp then his hands moved up to her neck cupping her behind the neck, pulling her in Fergal leaned in and placed an opened mouthed kiss between her neck and shoulder before he sucked hard on her leaving his mark on her neck. Pam's hands held onto his upper arms as Fergal pulled back looking at her while moving his hand to cup her face then brushed his thumb over her lips.

"I never asked, what's you name?" Fergal asked his thumb not leaving her lips.

"My name's Pamela" Pam replied still looking at him letting him touch her face.

"Pamela, that's a beautiful name. I'm-" Fergal started saying but Pam cut him off.

"Fergal, Fergal Devitt. I know" Pam whispered back now before taking him by surprise and turning them around walking him backwards towards the bed now.

Pushing him onto the bed she now stood in front of him between his legs, Fergal this time didn't hold back grabbing her by the hips pulling her onto him as they both fell back onto the mattress. His hands not leaving her hips holding her tightly to him as Pam was leaning over him now, her breasts hanging down in his face. Taking advantage of her position he moved his hand up to her upper back pulling her into him before he latched onto her breast and sucked hard making her moan as she held his head there while throwing her head back in pleasure.

Fergal then took control rolling them over so she was pinned to the bed, he grabbed her leg lifting it up and over his hip as he moved against her causing an electric shock to go through both of them at the same time while Pam ran her nails up and down his back. Releasing her breast, Fergal then leaned down and kissed her. At first Pam was shocked other guys she entertained in the private room never kissed her but then again other guys she entertained never got her into the bed even if they tried she would stop them. Pam would let them touch her to a point but not the way she has let Fergal touch her, he was the first man to ever get this far with her besides her ex but Fergal made her feel things she's never felt before and she didn't want it to stop.