Chapter 5

Tiffany's POV

It's been a while since we were all together in the dorm. It's exciting and fun to be with the girls again, although they all smile in front of me and pretend that everything's okay, I can see the sadness in their eyes. Seo's break down last night made me realize that I don't have much time yet and my family wants me to come back home and stay there for good but I told them that my life is here and that I'll visit but I wanna stay here for the most part.

I woke up earlier than Seo and she looks so cute! But not as cute as my TaeTae though but cute nonetheless, wait did I just call TaeTae "MY" TaeTae? Sigh. I've had a crush on Tae for almost over a decade now, I know homosexuality is not such a big deal nowadays but here in Korea it's still a huge deal, and over the years my feelings for her grew, and she is completely oblivious to my feelings. But at least she reciprocates and accepts my gesture. I've told daddy about this and he was a little shocked at first but he accepted it, living in the States really made him open minded and he said it was bound to happen since Tae and I always spend time together, we see each other more than we see our families so I guess he was right.

For the past 13 years that we've been together she had always been oblivious to everything I do, I don't know if she's slow, or if she just really sees me as a best friend and nothing more. But over the years we've developed a very strong and unbreakable bond, people even ship us and call us "TaeNy", even other people say we look good together, and those videos of fancams about us like the way we stare and smile to each other is really different. I also noticed you get jealous of the other girls when I do skinship with them, so I'm not sure if you really do have feelings for me or not. You always treat me better than the other members, you're overprotective of me, you allow me to call you TaeTae, you always pay whenever we go out and you always have that warm, soft smile when we're together.

I'm planning on confessing to Tae soon, I don't  know what she'll do or how she'll react but I'm determined to tell her. Today might be the day, the sooner I tell her the better, all the girls have schedule today and Tae and I are the only ones left so it's the perfect opportunity since were alone here. I already locked the door just in the case.

We're watching the movie 'A Walk To Remember", it's in almost in the part where Jamie's condition worsens. Tae's really focused on the movie and her eyes are beginning to water too, I can't blame her, it kinda reminds me of my situation and I know that's what she's thinking right now, I  guess I'll have to wait till after the movie.

The movie just ended and we're both crying right now, it's just so sad and tragic. I'm slowly drying my tears while Tae's still crying like a baby. I went closer to her and hugged her, she hugged me tight and said "Pany-ah......please don't leave me...." I froze, itbreaks my heart everytime I see them suffer and cry because of me. "I don't want you to end up like Jamie." She continued, I had it so I decided that I'll confess to her now.

"Tae, you know I love you right?" I asked her, she just nodded her head cutely and I continued "I like you Tae. i meant that in a romantic way." I said calmly as if it's the most normal thing in the world. Tae froze and looked at me with a 'what are you talking about' look. "I've been in love with you for almost 10 years now, I know it's hard to believe and even harder to accept but hear me out. Please?" I pleaded to her, she released from the hug and looked at me "I also didn't believe my feelings at first and thought it was just admiration but over the years it developed and I fell more in love with you." She still had that 'I don't believe this' look on her face. She stayed quiet for a couple of minutes "I know by telling you this it may cause me your trust and friendship but I had to tell you before it's too late. Whatever you decide to do, if you reject me or accept my feelings for you I won't hold it against you, I'll always still be your best friend, your soul mate and your no. 1 fan, Tae." I finished and gave her my eye-smile. I didn't have the courage to look at her or hear he answer so I quickly went to my room and closed my door.