기념일 (제시카의 에피소드)

No One's POV

     Life resumed for everyone, all the girls continued their solo activities and it's gonna be a while before they start group activities again.

     Taeyeon just arrived back to Korea from her solo concert in Thailand, she's pretty exhausted but she's happy that she was able to make Sones happy and that everything went well during the concert. She was a little weary about coming back to the dorm after a while of being away and before she went to the dorm she asked her manager if she could visit Tiffany.

Taeyeon's POV

      Hays.... So tired~

      It's been a while since I was able to come back here, aish. I made my way to Pany-ah and sat down. I stayed there and just stared at her name for a while, and just feel the breeze.

      "Hey Pany-ah, I'm sorry I haven't been able to come visit you for a while, promotions are piling up and I just got back, I know you'd surely scold me if you were here since I came here straight from the airport instead of resting at the dorm. Hmmm, I can't help it I miss you so much, and you're not at the dorm so there's no reason to hurry back."

        I can feel tears in my eyes already. "I remember you would always be the first one to come running at me and greet me whenever I come back from a solo promotion, I was always eager to come back to the dorm 'cause I know you're there waiting for me....now I'm a little scared to go back there, you're not there anymore an-and everything a-at the dorm rem-reminds me of y-youuu~..." I start sobbing and wiping the tears.

         I hear manager Oppa calling for me and I wipe my tears and stood up, "sigh...I need to go now, manager Oppa's getting annoyed, he's also tired from the flight, well see you soon Pany-ah I'll make sure to visit soon okay? I love you and I miss you so much".

       With that I slowly make my way to the van and manager Oppa dropped me off the dorm to rest. I slowly make my way up and when I opened the door I remembered flashbacks of 'her' running at me and screaming 'TaeTaeee~" , a small smile made its way to my mouth and I sighed.

         I went to Pany-ah's room where I usually sleep in when suddenly Sunkyu messaged me, asking if I could guest at her radio station, I said okay and started preparing since it'll start in about 2 hours.

No One's POV

       After resting a bit and preparing herself Taeyeon went to Sunny's Radio station, everyone there congratulated her on the huge success of her solo concerts.

        She met with Sunny who she hadn't seen in a while and they talked for a while until they were called to start. They made their way inside the recording studio and settled in their seats, it's been a while since Taeyeon started talking to the public and she thinks it's time to let the world in again and not shut everyone out, she knows Tiffany would want her to do that.

Taeyeon's POV

     I was happy to see Sunkyu, we talked and there were a lot of things we had to catch up on, not only between us but for the rest of the members as well since we haven't really gathered and talked for a while now, not since Pany-ah's funeral.

       When we went on-air I was feeling nervous but Sunkyu made sure I wouldn't be too nervous and made the conversations light and funny, when we started receiving calls from the listeners most of them were about how they missed me, and they congratulated me on my solo concerts, and I was really happy that sones are still staying strong for us.

    After the we finished, me and Sunkyu went out to have dinner together and we talked about a lot of stuff that's been going on in our lives, but none of us had the courage to bring up about what happened a few months back, I guess we're all still not ready to talk about her openly because it still hurts.  We each made our way to our rooms and I laid down on Pany-ah's bed and was in deep thought, I really miss her, I miss her loud voice annoying me, screaming at me, I miss her cheerfulness and energy, I miss her clinginess, her smile, I miss all of her. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that I fell asleep.