Chapter 9

No One's POV

It's finally the day of the concert, all the staff and crew are busy preparing and double checking everything for the concert.

2 hours till the concert starts, like every SNSD Concert it's obviously sold out, the tickets were sold out at a record breaking time of 29.6 seconds. It became headline news; this alone proves that SNSD is indeed one of Korea and of history's best girl group.

The girls are all in the dressing room preparing and doing last minute rehearsals.

Taeyeon's POV

Today's the day, we have to do our best and make this a memorable time with Pany-ah. When the news got out about the purpose of this concert many fans were devastated and angry, they bombarded all of us with questions in our SNS accounts. The company stated that Pany-ah was going to explore and go to the US and that she is always welcome to come back, some fans hated her 'cause they said it was unfair that she was welcomed back while Jessica was forced out of the group.

Pany-ah read all the comments and reviews about her, they were mostly messages about how she'll be dearly missed and that SNSD will never be the same without her, which is true and there were a few hate comments but she didn't let it affect her.

I snuck out of the dressing room and went back stage to go meet up with Pany-ah's dad and siblings, we talked for a while then I had a staff guide them to their VIP seats, then I met up with Jessica, she was covered from head to toe, since her appearance in this concert is a surprise, our meeting was a little awkward but it was okay, I led her to a separate dressing room and in there she prepared, I texted the girls that Jessica is ready and that everything is all set.

I excused myself to Jessica and went back, the girls were all ready and hyped up, less than 30 minutes left, and we all headed back stage. I asked Pany-ah if she was feeling okay, "I'm feeling excited! And I'm okay TaeTae, I already drank painkillers. The important thing tonight is to have fun okay?" she said with her famous eye-smile. I nodded my head and huddled the girls.

"Okay, we're finally here, just remember to have fun and let's make this night a memorable night for Pany-ah!" as I said that I felt a little teary-eyed but forced myself not to cry, I can see the girls did the same thing, especially Pany-ah. "Jigeumeun!" Pany-ah yelled, "So Nyuh Shi Dae!" the girls replied, "Appurodo!" "So Nyuh Shi Dae!" "Yongwoni So Nyuh Shi Dae!" We all shouted together.

The music from the VCR already started playing and we went to our positions but before I could go to mine Pany-ah pulled me close to her and kissed me, I blushed like a tomato 'cause it was so sudden and it caught me off guard. I was smiling like an idiot when we were waiting. The girls teased me non-stop.

Lion heart started playing and our stage started going up, I could already hear Sones! We were all excited. (Cue Lion Heart live)

We were laughing and smiling, when it was Pany-ah's part the screams got so loud, and then Sones sang along with us which gave us more energy! Every time Pany-ah sings their cheers get louder. Pany-ah did a great job, she didn't mess up and her delivery was really smooth, we were all goofing around the stage.

When the song was nearing its end we all assembled in the center, the song ended and the lights went out. The cheers were so loud, we all feel energized, and the VCR for the next song began playing.

The moment the music started everyone in the stadium knew the next song. The cheers were non-stop and it got louder (Cue Gee live).

Sones practically said the intro since we couldn't hear Pnay-ah's voice, she smiled so bright at the audience even I was captivated by her eye-smile. All throughout the song Sones cheer could be heard. I got a little lost in the choreography for 'cause I was busy watching Pany-ah, she was just too cute I couldn't help it. She was always smiling and I just feel like I've fallen in love with her again, I know it sounds so cheesy but it's true. Pany-ah was having a little trouble with the tone of the song since her voice is a little too husky for this type of song but still she pulled it off, we finished the song and the crew played a VCR behind the scenes of the concert. Usually we wouldn't play a VCR this early but we're taking to consideration Pany-ah's health and by the looks of it we did the right thing, she's totally out fo breath we have the doctor in the room on standby. He asked and checked if Pany-ah was okay, she's turning a bit pale but she insisted on continuing and we have no choice, she drank another tablet of painkiller. The VCR's coming to an end in about 5 minutes; the girls went to their positions, I was about to go to mine but Pany-ah held onto my hand and just froze, I knew something was wrong, I quickly dragged her to the bathroom and she vomited. I was having second thoughts if we should continue. She wiped her mouth, flushed the toilet and gargled some water. I told to stop but she held my hand and said "No we have to continue, I have to finish this, everyone worked so hard for this and Sones waited for this, I'm okay I just feel nauseous-" but before she could continue she suddenly clutched her head, she had tears in her eyes, I ran to the room and took some painkillers. When I got back she drank them and even though she wasn't feeling that good she dragged me out on stage, I had to support her all the way to her position.