Chapter 1:Inhale

Nikki.
"I'm sorry Ms.Cater but you are no longer need here I'm sorry"my boss Mr.Jones said as everyone sat at the meeting table of Jones Fashion Company.I was beyond pissed,everyone in here was gonna feel it.I been working my ass off for the company for 3 years and he decides to fire me.
"FUCK YOU HENRY, I HOPE YO WIFE KNOWS YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH LAURA"I yelled. I got up and went to my office and started throwing papers and trrashing  the place then got my shit and left.I should've known something was up they been cutting my pay for the last couple weeks now.I went to my 1 story house and slammed the door. I need a fucking drink.I went to my kitchen and saw the stack if bills piled on my counter and cried historically. I grabbed my bottle of Ciroc and got fucked up.

3 hours later I was knocked out on the floor and heard my door open.
"Girl get yo ass up"my big brother, Nathaniel said taking the bottle out of my hand and throwing it in the trash.
"Nat please not today,I'm tired and I'm stressed out"I said going into my room.
"You need to stop this shit"he said getting mad and I snapped at him.
"FUCK YOU,GET THE FUCK OUT YOU AND MOM ALWAYS HAVE PITTY ON ME,I DON'T NEED Y'ALL LOOKING DOWN ON ME,DADDY WOULD'VE BEAT YO ASS IF HE FOUND YOU WAS OUT HERE DOING DRUGS"I yelled and he got in my face.
"I been clean for 2 years now and I'm trying to help you before you end up loosing Kyrin"he said referring to my son.I leaned against the wall and cried.
"I'm just stressed out,Ima stop I promise "I said and he hugged me.
"It's okay sis you strong I know you can handle it"he said and I nodded.He left after making sure I was okay.I took a shower and decided to go talk to my baby's dad even through we're not together we still love eachother as friends.

I knocked on the door to the huge mansion,I have a key but I'm not the type to just barge into peoples homes.As I was thinking about what to ask him some girl answered the door. She was around my hieght and really pretty and baby weave was on point.... okay so baby daddy still got bad bitches only I thought to myself.
"Can I help you"she asked in a kinda impatient tone.I started to cuss her out but I was finna keep it together.
"Is KC here"I said getting to the point.
"This is his house "she said sarcasticly  and I started to punch her.
"Listen I had a shitty day today don't fucking start with me is he here "I asked trying to stay calm.Then KC came to the door.Kc was 6'1 chocolate skin tone well built and his dreads are always on point.
"Wassup Nik "he said and the girl mugged me.
"KC I need to talk to you"I said in a serious tone and he invited me in.
"KC Wtf is this"the girl said and he looked at her and she shut up and sat on the love seat in the livingroom.
"I need to talk to you in private "I said looking at the girl.
"Df do you want from my man"the girl said and I bucked at her ass and she flinched almost falling.
"Man Crystal go yo ass in the room"he said to her and she stormed up the stairs.
"What's wrong"he asked me.
"Listen the company that I worked at for 3 years fired me and I'm behind on rent.I just need money for this month and I'll pay you back til I find a job"I said all in one breath and he grabbed my hand.
"NIKKI calm down "he said and I stopped talking.
"Ima always be here for you,you got my son so I have to,you don't have to be so independent "he said and I hugged him. That's why I fell in love with him,he cares,he's loyal and when your with him you get every part of him but he has really bad anger issues and we both got drinking problems, we just found love in a hopeless place.
"Here"he said going to his shed that he keeps his money in and he have me 10 racks and put it in my purse.It was really heavy.
"Kc the rent is only $1,000"I said and he sighed.
"Just spend the rest on Ky "he said and I hugged him.
"Thank you Kc"I said and he kissed my check walked me to the door.
"Ight give my son a hug fa me"he said and I nodded starting my car and driving off.I need a job and quick,I went to pick up Ky from school. I got pregnant with Ky when I was 17 turning 18 and I love my baby so much. I am now 21 years old and he is gonna be 4 and my baby is already skipped up to Kindergarten.

I pulled up to the elementary school and got out the car then I heard little kids laughing and playing.
"Mommy,mommy "Ky yelled running into my arms. I picked him up and hugged him.Ky was some what like his father,he has a chocolate skin tone and he has braids with black and white beeds,he looked nothing like a girl he reminds people of Riley from the boondocks.He is a very sweet,caring hard headed,and smart boy and he is a neat freak.I walked to the car and strapped him in and put his little Spiderman backpack on the seat next to him.
"How was school"I asked and he started talking bout his day and I enjoyed his company.
"Mommy I draw picture for you"he said reaching in his backpack and giving me the long Manila construction paper.I stopped at a stop light and looked at the beautiful picture.
"Ky this is really pretty ,thank you"I said and he smiled.
"How about we go to the park and get some ice cream"I offered and he nodded. I went to the park he loves going to and parked the car.I grabbed his hand and saw the ice cream man with his cart and we went to get his ice cream.
"What kind of ice cream you want"I asked and he pointed at the Spiderman shaped ice cream and I bought me and him a Spiderman Ice cream as he calls it.We walked around and talked until we were done with our ice cream then we played on the slide and on the swing.I was so happy spending time with my baby,I get to know him more as a person everyday. I know what he's scared of,what he doesn't like and do like and even his dream to become a "drawer"lol.

G.
"Man G I have yo money it just ain't with me"this lil nigga RJ cried out as blood dripped from his nose and mouth.I was collecting my money from these lil kats on my coners and this nigga don't got my money. I was teaching him bout Respect you respect my business you respect me and you respect me I respect you,ain't no way around it.
"You got til 12 to get my shit lil nigga"I said and he nodded in fear.I got in my black on black Benz and brought it to life.

Hunna by Plies boomed through my speakers as I cruised down the street.I pulled up to my trap and went to my office. I rolled up a fat ass blunt and started counting my money.As I was counting bout 50 mil my niggas Wiz and Bird came in.
"Wassup G"they said sitting across from me.
"What we getting into tonight"I asked.
"It's this new strip club I was trinna hit up but tonight my nigga Pea having a party at King Of Diamonds"Wiz said and I nodded.We hid the money after splitting 50 mil then headed to the strip club.

0 to 100 by drake played in the background as we headed to the V.I.P section of the club.

"Aye my nigga G in the building "Risko said daping me up.
"Sup nigga where my hoe at we made a bet nigga"I said referring to one of his hoes we made a bet on.
"Shid that bitch left state on my ass you know mami from Costa Rica, all my hoes be foreign "he said poppin another bottle of Vadka open.
"Yo ass ain't got no chill "I laughed and grabbed a bottle of Patron and some stripper came and gave a nigga a lap dance to Dance Like A Stripper by M.E. I was chilling wid my niggas smoking and we had bad bitches everywhere. Living that lifestyle of a free grinding ass nigga.

KC.
I'm missing my baby mama like crazy but she ain't trinna fuck wid me but best believe Ima have her and my son wid me,I just gotta play my shit right.I love Nikki to death and our history goes way back.We was best friends since Middle school and she was there when a nigga had no body.After my son was born and my sister was killed along with my cousin I was fucked up every little thing people did caused me to shut down or pop off on they ass.I wasn't the type to put my hands on no female and Nikki knew it so we agreed that our relationship had to end so she could be safe but now I'm ready to be a man about my shit and get my family back.

I was snapped out if my thoughts by my phone going off.
"Wassup"I answered not paying attention to the I.D.
"H-hey Kc"Nikki's sweet voice said through the phone.
"Wassup ma"I asked sitting up cause it was 3 o'clock in the A.M.
"I-I need you"she started to cry and I got up putting my shoes on.
"I'm on my way"I said as we hung up and I made my way to my car.I got into my Hummer and sped to her house.
10 minutes later I was outside her house and I used my key to get in. When I got in it was dark and cold like what the fuck. I called her name and she let out a cry for me and I went into her room.
"NIKKI,what's wrong "I asked as she held a sleeeping Ky.
"KC I can't sleep I keep having nightmares of someone taking Ky Im scared to be alone...... "she cried and I held her tight like when we were little and she laid Ky between us as I patted her back.She slowly fell asleep.This night couldn't get any better.