Chapter 4:Blood Sweat And Tears[Part 2]

Nikki.

Today is Ky's birthday and I was, throwing him the best party ever. He was gonna have a Spiderman theme party and I invited everybody to come. I was putting up the decorations when I felt a tug on my shorts.I looked down and saw Kyrin with a big bright smile on his face.
"Hey baby, Happy Birthday "I cheered and kissed all over his face.
"Mommy"he laughed and I stopped.
"How old are you,Ky "I asked and he put up 4 fingers. I smiled and started to get emotional. My baby was growing up and I couldn't do anything but watch him grow.I didn't notice I was crying until Kc and Ky started wiping my tears.
"Baby What's wrong "Kc asked and I sniffed.
"He's growing up, soon he's not gonna be my baby anymore "I pouted and Kc laughed and kissed my cheek.
"We can make more babies bae "he said in my ear and I blushed. I kissed Kc and Ky then finished decorating.When I was done Nat and Kc's big brother, Smoke came through. Smoke has a daughter and a son, his son is 6 and his daughter is 5 and they love playing with Kyrin the kids all went to Ky's room and started getting into stuff.
"Hey sister in law"Smoke said as I gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.
"Hey bruhh bruhh "I said and hugged Nat as well.
"Damn whea my kiss at"Nat said fake hurting. I giggled and kissed his cheek twice.
"Happy"I said and he smiled. I rolled my eyes and went to start the food. I was feeling alot of hormones to be just 3 weeks pregnant,I still haven't told any one yet.
As I finished the Nachos, my mom and Kc's mom and uncle Russel came and his cousin Wayne. Wayne is 18 and he is super cute, that's my lil boo.
"Hey future baby mama"Wayne said hugging me and Kc mugged us.
"Hey boo "I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Don't get popped my nigga, I'm the only 1 allowed in that "he said and I popped him.
"Watch yo mouth"I said and he rolled his eyes and continued to eat his nachos. Wayne chuckled and went to the living room then I heard the back door open and more kids coming in df.Then I saw my girl Quesha come in with ha baby daddy Bird.
"Hey Qesha girl I know damn well them not all yo kids"I said and she sighed.
"I called up Wiz and my girl Diamond, said yo anti social ass sin need kids to play wid "she said while flipping her hair. I shook my head and hugged Bird.
"She so damn ratchet "he mumbled.
"Nigga but you with my ratchet ass ,and where by money wide ya broke ass"she said following him out the kitchen.
"They kill me "Kc said and I chuckled. Then more and more family and friends came. I was finally done in the kitchen and was drinking wid Quesha and my girl Hazel and we was having fun.The kids where on in the bouncy house and the men where in the kitchen playing dominos.After a while Ky came out his room and made his way to the bouncy house.After a while I heard the kids yelling and Smoke's son Jamarcus came running to me.
"Something's wring with Ky "he said and I put my cup down and ran to the bouncy house. I saw Ky skaing and crying in the middle of it.
"Marc go get Kc"I said grabbing Just and pulling him out if the bouncy house. He was skaing like he was cold or someone had scared the hell outta him and he was crying hard as hell.
"What happened "Kc said coming out side as I patted Ky's back.
"Kc he's shaking I don't know What's wrong"I said and Kc took him and out him in his room.I followed worried as hell, What's wrong with my baby.
"Ky what's wrong, Kc he had 3 episodes like this something is wrong with him"I said and Kc sighed.
"Let him sleep and I'll take him to the doctor tomorrow"he said and I said in bed with my baby and watched him sleep. Kc kissed us before going back to the front. Something ain't right, my baby don't just cry for no reason. As I was in my thoughts I heard a knock at the door and seen Rasko with a big blue bag.
"Hey God Daughter "he said sitting the bag down and sitting on the bed next to me.
"Hey"I said not really in the mood,I really wish this party would be over but i aint want to ruin other people fun.
"Whats wrong"he asked an I sighed.
"Something wrong with Ky ,he was sking and crying real bad and Im just scared,i dont know whats wrong with him"I cried and held him closer to me.I dont know if it was my hormones or my actual feelings but i was wotried about mt baby.
"He'll be okay I promise he's probably justhave a fever or something"Rasko said rubbing my back trying to comfort me and I sighed.
"Thank you Pops but I'm just gonna go to sleep and try to calm my nerves. It was already 9 at night and now that I notice it he never did get in the bouncy house but that 1 time. I sighed as Rasko left and got up.I went to the front and everybody was leaving.Me and the girls cleaned up then we all said our goodbyes. I went to my bathroom and started some bath water and took my clothes off,I looked at my small stomach in the mirror in sighed. I got in the shower and started washing myself then I felt Kc's arms wrap around me.I tensed up and held in the tears that were coming.
"Baby calm down he's gonna be okay"he said while kissing me neck.I nodded my head and he let me go as we with took a bath. I got out and put on my bra and panties before going to check on Kyrin. I sighed and tried not to think about anything negative and kissed his forehead.
I then went in the room and got in my big King sized bed next to Kc and turned the lights off.
"He's gonna be okay baby "he whispered holding me and I fell asleep.

The bouncy house in the side

What's going on with Ky.