Chapter 3:Blood,Sweat,Tears [Part 1]

Nikki.
(3 weeks later)
I was up all night waiting to tell KC I'm pregnant but he hasn't returned my phone calls or texts and I'm worried. I began to drift  off to sleep when I heard the room door open.
"Where have you been"I asked sitting up.
"Man Nikki don't start, I'm tired"he said sitting on the bed taking off his shirt and throwing it across the room.I was nervous to tell him since he's not in the mood but I had to say something. "Kc can we please talk about something"I said a little nervous.
"Nikki I'm not in the mood"he groaned and I sighed.
"Why do you do that, I'm trying to tell you something important and you shut down every time I ask you to talk to me"I said and he lifted up.
"What, what do you want to talk about"he asked irritated.
"Fuck this,yo ass haven't changed at all "I said shuting him out also.
"Nikki "he said but I got out of bed and tried to leave but he grabbed me.
"Don't do that"he said in a deep husky voice.
"Why not,you do it"I said with alot of attitude.
"Ight, I'm sorry what you wanna talk about"he asked grabbing my hands.
"Kc,.......baby I'm pregnant"I said.I was worried that he was going be upset or wasn't ready but I saw him smile and hug me.
"I'm finna have a baby girl"he asked and I looked at him crazy.
"Noo I want a boyyyyy"I whined and he laughed and kissed me deeply.
"Either way I'm happy"he said and I giggled as he began kissing my neck.
"I love you Kc"I moaned as he picked me up and laid me on the bed.
"I love you 2 Nikki"he said as he began to undress me.

(Next Morning )
I was getting Ky ready for school and he wasn't having it.He was complaining and going back to sleep.
"Come on Ky let's brush our teeth"I said.
"Mommy I no want 2"he pouted.
"Kyrin Creon Carter, I'm not playing with you"I said and he sighed and took the tooth brush as we brushed our teeth.

After getting ready and eating breakfast, KC dropped us off, since my car was s in the shop getting "upgraded" as Kc says.
"Have a good day baby,be good and make sure daddy is good too"I said as got my things for work.
"I will mommy, love you"he said and I gave him a hi-five.
"I love you 2 ......you 2 and be good"I said looking at Kc.
"Girl get out my car"he joked and I rolled my eyes.
"Bye"I said with attitude as I was gonna open the door he pulled me back.
"Don't be rude"he said and I laughed leaning in and kissing his lips softly. I smiled and got out the car into the some what empty business. I went over to my chair and got my clippers and things ready. As I was putting my things in my cabinet, a deep yet sexy voice caught my attention.
"Aye ma,were Risko at"some tall light skin guy asked and I started to make note of his features,hazel brown eyes,waves in his hair which was cut just right, he was around 6'4 and he has tattoos on his chest, arms and hands.
"Hello"he said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Oh my bad,he is in his office having a meeting but you can wait out here if you want"I invited and he nodded and sat in one of the waiting chairs.I sat in my leather yet comfie chair and txt my brother.Then Jada came in, she is the biggest hoe in Oak Cliff.
"Heyy G "she smiled licking her lips at him and he just nodded at her.I laughed a little and she whipped her head in my direction.
"What you laughing at hoe"she yelled getting loud.
"I'M laughing at yo thirsty ass,got a problem "I asked still smiling.
"Whateva bitch, tell KC I said Hey"she said smiling and sitting at the reception desk.
"The only thing yo ass good for is fucking every nigga and they daddy you nasty bitch and my babydaddy don't want yo sloppy craw fish selling ass"I said getting real salty then I noticed the guy,G I think laughing a little.
"G my nigga what's up"Risko said coming from the back with his wife,landlord and his assistant.
"Wassup Sko"G said getting up and sharing a man hug.
"I need to talk to you about some sells"G said as Risko's landlord and assistant walked out to three car.
"Right,Hey Nikki watch that bitch"Risko directed me and I laughed and nodded my head.

Nathaniel.
"FUCK NAT.......... SHIT"Tiara moaned as I stroked into her.She dug her nails deeply in my back and I groan as she scrached and bit my shoulders.
"Fuck girl"I groaned and peaked her lips before she shirt all over me and I pulled out and came on her breast as she tried licking it up.
"Damn babe,"she panted trying to get her heart rate back to normal.
"Come er"I said to her and she straddled my lap causing her butt to rub against me.
"Damn girl "I said holding her waist.
"Nathan I don't want to be a secret anymore, I want us to be together "she said rubbing my chest.
"Baby I do too but....I'm not ready for another relationship "I said remembering my past.
"Plus,I'm going back to the Army in 3 months "I said and she looked sad.
"I'm not her Nathaniel, I've known you since we were kids,Why are you still fucking me if you don't want me"she asked and I felt bad for doing her like that but I couldn't risk her getting hurt, I'm not ready to be with someone right now plus I still have trouble with my inner self so why bring someone else into my bullshit.
"Let me think about it"I said and she got up.
"Fuck you, I hate you"she yelled grabbing her things and went into the restroom.
"Ti please open the door"I said knocking on the door softly.
"Leave me alone"she yelled as her voice cracked. About 5 minutes later she opened the door fully dressed. I tried making her stay but she slapped the shit out of me.I face stung so I let her go.She ran out of the house with tears in her face.

KC.
I was at the store buying Ky something for his birthday in 2 weeks.I love my son and his mom with everything in me,I can't wait for my baby girl to come. As I was looking for Ky a bike, I got a text g on Jade.

J.-Have you thought about what I asked u.

-Man gone with that I'm getting out the game my bm pregnant again.

J.-You a punck ass nigga on every thing.

-whateva bitch get off my line.

This bitch got me fucked up, taking niggas empire is a death sentence plus that nigga got connections.I'm not finna get my life taken for a hoe, Ion know like that.I bought Ky's presents.I put them in the truck and went to pick up Nikki from work.I wanted to help her relax since she bust her ass trinna be so independent.I love that about her and she does everything for our son.
"Hey babe"she said getting in the car.I leaned over and kissed her deeply.I pulled away and she sat back with a smile.
"How was your day"I asked pulling out of the parking lot.
"I almost punched the shit put of this bitch Jada, how she know you"she asked and I almost choked.
"She was trinna get me to set up some nigga in the game but I told her ass I'm getting out for my kids"I said truthfully.
"Thank you baby"she said leaning in and kissing the corner of my lips.

30 minutes later we pulled up to the house and I hid Ky's presents and Nikki got into the tub.I looked at my diamond rolex and saw I had an hour before Ky gets out of school so I decided to do something for Nikki.I lit 3 candles to put a relaxing vibe in the room.I got some body oil and waited for her to get out. She opened the bathroom in her robe. I got up and pinned her to the wall. I started kissing her passionately as I slowly untied her silk robe and I looked at her perfect body.I laid her on the bed and grabbed the oil.
"Relax baby"I whispered in her ear. She exhaled and laid in silence. I put oil on her stomach and slowly massaged her stomach then her legs then her shoulders. She turned on here stomach and I put some oil on her back and I started massaging her back down to her butt and legs.

A hour later Nikki was knocked out after that massage. I went to get Ky from school and we went to Mc Donalds.
"You ready for you birthday" I asked him and he started rambling about what cake he wanted. I loved spending time with his spoiled ass. It gave me more reason to open my own childrens shoe store for sports.I really hope Nikki has my daughter,we gon have like at least 3 more soon.