Chapter 8:Kyra Carmen Johnson

5 Months Later.

Kc.

Me and Nikki moved into a bigger house and I also bought Ky a blue nose pit bull (King)which he loves.Nikki is now 6 months pregnant and were getting married after my baby girl is born. I was officially out of the game and now I own my own club with Nikki as the Co owner. "Club Bangers"Nikki was at home and I was at the office looking over paper work when my bodyguard called me from his job cell.
"Wassup B"I said.
"Aye it's a shawty out hea wanna see you and she ain't ya wife"he joked and I chuckled.
"Ight nigga bring her up nd be on stand by just in case I need you to get the bitch out"I said and he laughed.
"Ight nigga "we hung up and I continued to work til I heard a knock on my door.
"Com in"I yelled and Jada waltzes her ass in and I rolling my eyes and sat up.
"Man wtf you want "I growled and she smiled.
"Babe I haven't seen you in months and you don't call or nun"she chuckled, I swear she so damn delusional... like bitch I'm married.
"What the fuck you want"I asked highly annoyed.
"I need you to get back in the game babe"she said getting up and walk-in to me.
"Hell Nah I got a family to take care of,the fuck I'm putting my self at risk for you bitch get the fuck out ma office "I said getting up to open the door and she started rubbing up my chest and I grabbed her hands but she started kissing my neck and I pushed her causing her to fall and hit her head.
I knock on the door signalling B to come in.
"Get this bitch out of my club "I said I was tired of this bitch in my face.
"I hate You Kc and Your Gonna Regret Putting Yo Fuckin Hands On Me"she yelled as B got her out. I am stressed out and ready to fucking go.I locked my stuff up and headed to my car.

I got home and Ky was asleep on the couch with King and Nikki was doing the dishes.

"Hey Baby"she smiled while drying her hands.

"Wassup Mama"I smiled and kissed her deeply.

"What's wrong baby, you tired"she asked me wrapping her around my torso.

"Nahh Jada ass came to the club tonight and she was feelin on me so I pushed her and she fell,she was talking bout gettin me back and shit, I gotta get rid of her before she do some sneak shit"I said kinda thinkin aloud.

"Fuck that I'll kill the bitch myself "Nikki said folding here arms across here chest.

"Not with my baby girl inside you"I demanded pulling her to me.

"She testing me baby "she pouted and I rubbed her belly.

"I know baby but ima get her she not gonna be a problem no more"I said and she nodded and kissed me.

"Your food is inna microwave I'm finna put him to bed"she smiled and I kissed her before we parted ways.

Nikki.
A month latet

I was asleep next to Kc when I felt a sharp pain in my shomach. I got up and held my side making my way to the rest room to get some pain pills.I made it to the doorway of the bathroom and the pain got worse.
"AAHHH BAABBBEE"I cried out and Kc woke up and saw me kneeling over hold my stomach in pain.
"Babe What's wrong "h asked grabbing my hand then I felt like I had to pee then it all came out.
"Omg Kadien my water broke"I yelled and he was shocked.
"Ight umm ima get the car ready"he said getting the emergency bags and going downstairs.I put on my flip flops and head downstairs myself the pain was just horrible but then it hit me I'M only 7 months pregnant. We got in the car after getting Ky. We got to the hospital in less than 30 minutes and I was screaming and Kc was trying to calm me down but he was pissing me off in reality I was cussing and yellin at him. He was getting salty but I don't give a fuck I was in pain like a bitch. We was at the hospital and Kc helped me out and helped Ky out.

I was rushed up to the delivery room and hooked up then my doctor. Dr.Brown came in and checked me out.
"I have to check on the baby you have to calm down"he said to me and Kc gave me a bottle of water. I took some pain killers and laid back.
The doctor gave me an ultrasound and we could barely hear the baby's heart beat.
"Doc What's Wrong"Kc asked in a worried tone and the doc called in nurses.
"We have to get her out so you gotta get a c section "he said and I started crying. They took me to a different room and Kc was by my side the whole time while my brother watched Ky in the waiting room.

After the c section they rushed my baby to the back.
"What's wrong Kc why can't I see my baby "I started to panic then I got dizzy and everything went black.

When I woke up Kc was in a chair with Ky then the doctor came in.

"Mrs.Johnson I'm here to inform you you baby girl is okay but she has Coronary heart disease a common type of heart disease.This condition results from a buildup of plaque on the inside of the arteries, which reduces blood flow to the heart and increases the risk of a heart attack and other heart complications. Other forms of heart disease include :irregular heartbeat so she will have to be on a heart monitor until we find something that isn't too strong"he explained and I nodded and felt warm tears slid from my eyes.

"Baby she's alive and breathing that's all we need "Kc said holding my hand and I nodded.

"Can I see her "I asked and he nodded and got a wheel chair and helped me in. We all went to a special room with incubators. He wheeled me over to her incubator and I smiled and squeezed Kc's hand.

"She's so adorable, Kadien she has your nose and you lips "I cooed ,I couldn't see here eyes because they were so small and not opened all the way. He smiled and put his hand in the opening of the incubator then rubbed her check causing her to open her big brown eyes. He smiled and stopped touching her and she started crying and we laughed.

"She already loves to be under you"I cooed and he smiled.

"Daddy's Baby Girl"he said.

Kyra Carmen Johnson born March 3,2015 ,5 lb 11oz .

Yay baby girl here!!!!