Chapter 2:Exhale

Nikki.
(2 months later)

I have been working at this Barber shop that my father's old friend owned.He was in his late 30's or early 40's but he is a real chill guy and he will have you cracking up. As for me and Kc........God we are on good terms,he said he has really grown into a grown man. I was starting to fall in love all over again.

I was making dinner and helping Ky with his homework.

"Mommy apple"he said pointing at the different things in the kitchen.

"Do you know how to spell it"I asked and he slowly sound it out.

"A-pahh-P-lahh-L-E"he said writting it on his homework paper and I smiled.

"Baby its 2 P's but that was a good job"I said giving him a high five.

"Okay your done,go put it up and wash your hands for dinner"I said and he climbed out of his chair at the table and ran to his room.I am still in my 2 bedroom house but it's pretty comfortable for just 2-3 people.I got the corn bread out of the oven and I felt KC's arms wrap around me.

"It smells good in here"he said and I turned and smiled at him.I bit my lip as my eyes examined his plump pink lips and I started trailing down his jaw line then to his thick but long sexy neck.I started to drift into my thoughts and he snapped me back to reality.

"Nikki"he said and I let out a soft moan.

"Huh"I asked and he laughed and placed his hands on the counter on either side of me and got closer.He leaned down and kissed me soft passionately.His tongue danced in my mouth eagerly.

"Eww daddy got cooties"Ky cooed making this adorable face and KC laughed.KC ran and picked him up and held him in the air and I got their plates.It was so fun to watch Kc and Ky interact with each other.
"Mommy I'm sleepy now"Ky yawned and I smiled.
"Go put him to bed I'll put the dishes up"Kc said and I nodded and picked Ky up and we went into his room.He climbed into the little Spiderman themed bed and I covered him up.
"I love you monkey"I said kissing all over his face.He laughed and I stopped for him to catch his breath.
"Mommy you love daddy"he asked and I thought about it.
"Yess Mommy loves daddy alot "I said and he yawned again.
"Daddy loves Mommy too Ky"Kc said coming into the room and kissed his forehead.
"I love you"he said to me and his father and I started to cry.
"We love you too son"Kc said and we left turning off the lights to his room and cracking his door.
I went to take a shower and relaxed a bit.After 30-35 minutes out and put on my robe and began to brush my teeth making sure to brush my tougne as well. I went to find some underclothes .I put on my bra and panties and went to lay down but Kc had to work tonight so he was getting ready.
"I'll be back before you wake up"he said and I sighed.
"Why can't you stay in tonight"I whined and he sighed and sat on the bed next to me.
"Listen I'll be back before ya'll wake up I just gotta....take care of some business"he said and leaned down kissing me passionately my tongue slipped into his moan and he kissed me deeply.I let out a moan and he pulled away and I pouted.
"Ima make it up I promise"he said nd I nodded my head.

G.
"Shit G"this girl Jada yelled as we both climaxed and collapsed on her bed.
"Damn girl"I said trinna catch my breath.
"Mmm baby I miss you we don't kick it no more"she said as I put my clothes back on.
"I'm finna go,ion have home girls I have bitches I fuck whenever I want"I said getting my phone, gun and keys.
"Forreal G that's how you do me"she yelled and I rolled my eyes walking out the room.
"Fuck you nigga,I don't need you I got a man"she yelled.I chuckled because the bitch fuck wid any drug dealer or baller she see.

I got in my car and got a call from my lil sister.
"Hey wassup baby sis"I answered and she sniffed.
"Can you come over I got to tell you something "she said as sadness took over her.
"Yeahh sis give me about a hour "I said and she agreed and hung up the phone. I was worried my sister has been really sick these last 2 days and I wanted to know what's up.Her and my Niece are my everything and of course my mom.I went home and quickly took a shower and put on some clean clothes before heading to my sister's house. I used my key to open the door and headed to her living room.
"G.G"my niece,Isabella cheered. She is 3 years old,honey complexion, hazel eyes and long and curly hair.
"Hey Bella"I said hugging her and kissing her forehead.
"Where yo mama"I asked and she pointed to the kitchen and my sister,Brittany can out looking sad.
"Brit what's wrong "I asked and she started to cry. I went and wrapped her in my arms.
"It's okay, Brit what ever it is you can get throu it"I said trying to be encouraging.
"G......I......I went to the doctor and they said..... I have cancer the tumor started in my chest and it's slowly spreading "she explained and I felt like someone ripped my heart out and of my chest and was replaced with a ring of fire.
"What"I some what yelled in disbelief.
"G calm down"she said and I started breathing really hard. I felt a knot in my throat as I tried to calm down then I realized I was having a asthma attack.
"Oh god, Bella go to your room"she told Bel as she went to get a towel and some honey she put the honey seated towel over my face as I slowly inhale and exhale.
"G calm down"she said and I cried in her stomach as we sat on her soft carpet.She rubbed my back as I continued. I couldn't bare watch my sister fight for her life, I'm finna grind extra hard to help her. She whipped my face with a clean towel and helped me up.
"I love you Brit,you gonna be ight, I promise "I said and she looked into my eyes.
"I love you 2 G but you never know what God has in store for me but whatever happens to me please take care of Bella for me" she said and I held in the pain from her sharp words but nodded in agreement. She walked me to the car and I hugged her and got onto my Rover driving off to my main Trap so I can calm my nerves and let my anger out on somebody.

I pulled up to my warehouse and parked my car.I went in and saw my niggas working and money was being counted.I checked on every section before going to my office and calling my nigga,Risko.
Jada.
G honestly think he can just fuck and leave and treat me like one of his hoes. He got another thing coming I got niggas left and right that been waiting to kill his ass. I was pacing around the room trying to find out who would kill to have that niggas spot as King of the South. Then it hit me, I called up my baby, KC.