Chapter 9:Forever Ain't Always

G.
My sister died 2 months ago and I was so fuckin mad I didn't want to continue my life but I had my niece to take care. She was sad and wouldn't even talk to me every since we left the hospital that day.She moved into my mansion with me but lately the house feels like a dark ass alley in a movie. I made my way to Isabella's room with her dolls she had leftover in the car. She  was on her big pink princess bed staring into space. I instantly felt horrible that she had to loose her mama.
"Bella"I said sitting on the King sized bed. She looked up at me with a blank expression, she hasn't cried at all since she found out. I think she's just too young to understand. I could see she was lost and was wondering why she hasn't seen her mom in 2months.She saw her in the casket but she didn't react.
"Wheoow is mommy"she asked sadness took over her and she started crying.
"I want my mommy "she cried and I picked her up.
"Bella mommy is in a better place "I said hoping she would understand.
"No I want mommy, G.G"she cried and I held her rubbing her back.
"I know cup cake but she is with God "I spoke and felt a tear on my cheek.She had fallen asleep after about 30minutes and I had gotten a phone call from Risko.
"Wassup Sko "I said into the phone after getting myself together.
"Ayye ima need you to take over the shop for a few months you free "he asked and I nodded thinking he could see me.
"Yeah man how much "I asked referring to my pay.
"I'll give u 100 thou "he said.
"Ight nigga but I got my niece now "I said.
"I know just give her to my girl Nikki here son and Bells go to the same school and she get off at 3 so she'll pick them up and they'll  stay with her and you can pick her up, ima holla at Nikki "he explained and I agreed to be at his shop at 8 after I drop Bella off  at pre-school.I decided to make dinner and cleaned up the house.
Kc.
Nikki was feeding Kyra and Ky was spending the night with my cousin Roderick. Since Kyra was born Nikki and I aren't on the same page because we're both busy and she is always up wid Kyra and her job. After Kyra was sleep, Nikki joined me in bed.
"You good ma "I asked and she sighed heavily.
"I'm stressed that's all"she said and I pulled her into my lap. I began to massage her shoulders and kiss her sweet spots.
"Mmmm Kadien"she moaned rolling her neck. I started  kissing up her jawline and to her lips.She laid down pulling me on top of her.We made love dat whole night.
Unknown.
"Wassup Sis Where This Nigga At"I asked.As me and my sister stood on the side of "Club Bangers" waiting on the owner to come.
"It's 8 A.M he should be pulling up now "she said and I rolled my eyes. The only reason I'm working wid her is because he put his hands on her and I don't give a fuck how bad she needa ass whooping u ain't finna hit my lil sis. We heard someone coming and we hid in the bushes. I quickly put the silencer on the gun as Jada walked behind him.
"Kc"she yelled and he turned around.

What Happened??
Isabella in the MM