Chapter 6:Pop Off

Kc.
I took Ky to the kitchen and sat him down and got out his food.Nikki hasn't said a word to me since we been home and I don't know why.After we ate Ky wanted to play video games so I played with him.I heard the shower running so I knew she was in the shower. I continued to play with Ky until he got sleepy and he dozed off. I took him to his room and laid him in the bed.As I was going in the room someone knocked on the door.I groaned and went to get the door.
"Df you want"I asked opening the door to see Jada.
"Baby don't act like you don't wanna see me"she said getting closer to me.
"Jada get the fuck away from me"I  said pushing her back.
"KEEP YO FUCKIN HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I HAVE SOMEBODY BEAT YO ASS"she yelled and I tried to keep calm and not hit her ass but she was causing a scene and my son sleep and she being all loud.
"Jada Get The Fuck Off My Property "I said in a stern voice.
"No-"she was cut off when Nikki came to the door.
"BITCH YOU FOLLOWING ME NOW,GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME ND MINES BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP"she yelled and I stepped in front of her.
"Baby Stop, Jada Leave Before I Have To Do It myself "I yelled and Nikki rolled her eyes and walked away and I slammed the door in Jada's face. I went after Nikki into the room and she slapped the hell out of me.
"How does That Bitch Know Where I Live,How Does She Know My Son's Name Kc "she yelled and I sighed.
"I don't know that bitch is crazy"I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Are you fucking her Kadien "she asked and I sighed.
"Get the fuck away from me,matter a fact get the fuck out with the bitch 'she yelled.
"No.I'm not fuckin her damn"I said and she started crying.
"I fuckin hate you, go be with that bitch "she yelled and went in the bathroom.
"Babe I swear I'm not fuckin her, I never in my life cheated on you "I said truthfully, I'm a loyal person and when I'm with someone, I'm in it until it's not possible to love her the same.
"Baby Stop Stressing Ova Bullshit It's Not Good For The Baby"I said and wrapped my arms around her.
"Mama you mad at me"I whispered and she pushed me off of her.She was gonna learn that's it's only her that's getting the pipe.
"Baby "I mumbled while kissing her neck and pining her to a near by wall.
"Kc.....stawp "she said trying not to moan. I kissed up her jawline and up to her lips. I grabbed her thigh and she moaned into my mouth. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.

After 2 hours of showing Nikki how much I loved her and wanted her. She went to sleep and I went to go check on Kyrin. I went to his room and saw he was sleep as I was leaving he called me.

"Daddy"he whispered and I went back in the room.

"Wassup son "I asked and he got up and looked at me.

"I have a night mare....is I gonna die"he asked and I felt my chest tighten a bit and my hart started to beat in a rapid pace.

"Kyrin.... don't ever say that you are not gonna die, why you ask that "I asked sitting on his bed.

"I sick"he said and I frowned.

"Kyrin your gonna be okay, son I promise "I said and he smiled.

"You wanna paint me a picture "I asked and he smiled and got out of bed and started setting everything up.Kyrin was the reason that I wanted to wake up every morning him and his mother.

"Aye Ky "I said getting his attention.

"Yeah "he asked looking at me.

"Can I ask you something "I asked.

*what do you think Kc asked his son? *

*Why is Jada Still Here? *
Jada in the MM