Chapter 5:Claustrophobia

Nikki.

I had just woke up and felt Kc's arms around me. I looked up at him and saw he was still sleep. He was snoring lightly with his lips partly opened. I smiled and pecked his lips and he was still sleeping.I slid out of bed and went to do my personal hygiene and made my way to Ky's room.I peeked through the door and saw he was just waking up.
"Mommy"he mumbled and I walked to him and picked him up.
"It's Okay Ky "I said while rubbing his back.I got him ready to go to the doctor then made him something to eat before getting in the shower. I got out and got dressed then Kc came in the room and kissed me.
"You okay"he asked and I nodded.
"Just take him to the doctor and check it out"he said.He was recovering from a lit hangover and didn't feel like going.
"Okay we love you"I said kissing his lips.
"I love y'all too"he smiled and grabbed my butt.
"Kc stop "I giggled and got my purse. I gave him a kiss and headed downstairs. He put Ky in his "big boy" carseat and I got in the front.
"Be a big boy Ky, ight "he said while buckling him in his seat.Ky smiled and nodded and Kc gave him $5.He hugged him before closing the door. I backed out the driveway and made my way to Children's Hospital. After parking I headed to their main building. I went to the counter and told the receptionist Ky's info and she had me sign a clipboard full of papers. We waited in the waiting area for about a hour before Ky's name was called and we went into the back with a doctor. He told Ky to get on the patient bed and I helped him on.
"Hello Ms. Carter I'm Dr.Lopez "he said shaking my hand and I smiled.
"Nice to meet you"I said and he turned to Ky.
"Hey Lil Man, I'm Dr. Lopez "he said shaking Ky's hand.
"So the paper work says he was shaking and crying "he said and I nodded.
"Yeah, he's had many episodes that concerned me but I thought it was just him just starting school and being away from his parents but yesturday at his party he had a bouncy house and he started to freak out the first time he got in it"I explained and the Man nodded.
"Okay and tell me about the previous episodes "he said and I nodded and told him about the restroom issue at his school and how he would get scared of going into his closet.
"Well Ms.Carter those are signs of Claustrophobia, he doesn't like to be in small spaces"he said and I nodded. "Were gonna do a couple of test to be for sure though"he said and I sighed and nodded.
After they ran the test Ky calmed down and was able to come to me.
"Okay he tries to control his attacks because he tries not to scare himself but it will get worse so Ima proscribe him to take Xanax®.They will help calm him. Just take 1 in the morning and 1 before he goes to sleep but make sure he eats before taking them,and since the pills are big break them in 2 and give it to him 1 by 1"he explained giving my the papers and prescription papers.
"Thank you"I said and shook his hand.when we went to a different floor of the hospital to go to the Pharmacy, he did not like the elevator at all. I picked him up and rocked him to sleep. Once I was at the Pharmacy I went to the window and gave her the prescription papers and paid cash since Ky wasn't on medicare. After I got the pills I made my way to my car and strapped
Ky in his car seat and put the bag with his pills in it in the passenger seat before getting in and driving off as I was driving my phone rung and I put on the bluetooth and answered using my car speakers.
"Hello"I said and I heard Kc started laughing.
"Yo proper ass answering the phone like dat when daddy callin"he joked and I rolled my eyes.
"What boy"I laughed at him and he calmed down.
"What they say bout my son"he asked and I sighed.
"He has Claustrophobia, the doctor prescribed him a medicine called Xanax® but there too big so we have to break it into 2 and give it to him 1 by 1"I said and held back the tears.
"Nikki he gonna be ight I promise baby he my son ,he strong like his mama and daddy "he said and I sighed.
"Okay you hungry I was gonna stop by Taco Bell"I asked.
"Ight get me the usual ima meet y'all at the house"he said before we got off the phone. I went to Taco Bell and since I didn't feel like waiting in a long line so I parked the car and got out then got Ky out.I made my way in the building and went to the register. After order our food and getting 2 large cups and a small cup I sat Ky in a booth near the soda machine and made our drinks. After that I woke Ky up and he started whining.
"Ky wake up,here"I said and gave him my phone and he started playing games. I was s waiting on the food when I saw that guy G and Jada at the register. Lawd he was looking right and he was also looking annoyed.
I decided to mind my own business and play with Ky.
"Aww is that Kyrin "Jada asked and I rolled my eyes, she so fake!
"Yes it is"I said to her and she smiled.
"Hey baby boy,I'm Jada "she said reaching out to him and I moved him away from her.
"Don't touch him"I said giving her a look.
"Whateva, tell ya b-"I cut the bitch off.
"Girl get the fuck he ion want you, sorry to burst ya bubble "I said grabbing Ky's hand and put the drinks in a cup holder and went to the front to get our food.
"Thank you"I smiled and grabbed the bags and headed to the car. I unlocked it and put the bags in the car.I was mad as hell.1 how the fuck this bitch know my baby name and 2 she keep asking bout Kc like they fucking. I strapped Ky in and headed home. After pulling up Kc was getting out his car he made his way to us but I ignored him and got Ky out the car .Then grabbed the food from the front.He grabbed the drinks and I went in the house not saying nothing to him.

How was it please comment and vote

KC and Jada Doe?
Is They Messin Around Or Nah?

Kyrin in the MM. HE so cute