Chapter 3: Cooper's no good Tuesday

Cooper flexed his hand nervously as he waited for Carson to stop joking around with this new girl named Kate. Cooper was a little nervous because the nurse decided it was a good idea to keep his skateboard in the nurse's office instead of where he usually keeps it in home room. Sure, it was safer in the nurse's office without children constantly flowing in and out, but he still couldn't help but be a little nervous.

Cooper turned his attention back to Carson and Kate. They were laughing about something a few minutes ago, but now Carson looked more than a little fearful while Kate stared at him with sad eyes. Carson quickly rushed to say it was a joke and then all seemed back to normal. Cooper rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the people around him. The nearest people were two guys, looking to be around his age. Although the kid with pink and blonde hair (that was definitely breaking the dress code) was speaking a mile per second to a guy with simple brown hair who looked like he could care less. Well, actually it looked like he was about to murder the poor guy. This being said he wasn't really sure what their age was. Travis was a senior and the same age as him, but he acted like a 5 year old on a constant sugar high.

Cooper was blown out of his thoughts when the multicolored haired guy suddenly punched the locker behind the other kid, the former mentioned just barely had time to dodge the swing. "What the hell, Joko?!" The kid yelled at the guy who was apparently named Joko. "Sorry man, Goblin check!" Joko laughed like it was a completely normal occurrence. "You're a dumbass." The guy who was a lot less chill with the idea of punching lockers said, glaring at Joko. "Yeah, okay Mason, At least I'm not the one who has a hair dryer that doesn't work." Joko said in an accusing tone. "It's not a hair dryer! It's my engineering project!" Mason groaned out before they started hitting each other.

Cooper rolled his eyes once again before he turned back to Carson and Kate. "Hey, are you guys done yet? I have to go to homeroom and you do too." Cooper said pointing at Carson. The two parted ways, Cooper supplied a small wave at Kate as they left.

———

"I feel like we're missing someone." Carson said after a minute of walking down the hall. "Yeah, I feel like we should be a lot more annoyed. In fact, I'm pretty relaxed." Cooper smirked to himself as the conversation came to a halt until they entered homeroom. Carson and Cooper scanned the room looking for their missing friend, looking at each other in confusion when they didn't spot him in the room. "Did he text you?" Carson asked him before deciding to take a seat at their usual table. "No, I don't think so. He's probably out sick." Cooper supplied.

"So you let Rajj set you up with a bunch of girls?..."

——-

It was third period when Joko came up the Cooper sounding sly and suspicious with his greeting. Cooper was immediately put on edge by this, and the fact that this school was well known for the stupid pranks the students would pull on each other didn't help. "What do you want?" Not the nicest greeting but Carson was getting dicks drawn all over his locker ever since he got here. "Woah man, no need to be so hostile." His multicolored haired peer said smoothly, holding his hands up in defense. "All I wanted to know was where Travis's Locker is." Joko went on when Cooper gave him an odd look, "I've been asking around, but no one seems to know where it is." Joko grumbled. "I'm gonna sit here." Joko said, looking down at the empty seat next to Cooper.

Cooper didn't really see a problem in telling Joko where Travis's locker was. It wasn't hurting him and it would be funny seeing Travis getting pranked for once. Well, assuming he was getting pranked. "Are you pranking him?" Cooper asked, scooting his chair over for Joko to sit down. "Uh...No? Yes?...Don't tell him?.." Joko mumbled, looking anywhere but Cooper. "Hm, lucky for you he's not here today." Cooper finally said. "His locker is a few-" SMACK!