Not a chapter but a psa

(Strong language and homophobic slur)

What the actual fuck?

Everything surrounding jschlatt right now is just so fucked. First he made a joke and now stans are convicted he's gay. If he's anything other than straight and he's choosing to come up slowly like this, people shouldn't be pressuring him into anything. But for right now it's being treated as a joke, and a lot of people are sick and tired of stans including schlatt himself. You're making him very uncomfortable, and he even said that himself!

Another thing is that he's getting doxxed by some asshole or a gang of assholes. I'm guessing he's only recently been warming up to the fact that he's being filmed and everyone knows what he looks like. But now people are digging up information on his personal life and putting it on the internet. It's not right. I've also seen an account post the same shit daily and even call him a faggot.

Things are looking bright in the future as LunchClubTV came out with their trailer and Jschlatt is going on the Rajjchelor on Tuesday. I know a lot of people are excited and so am I! I'd like to keep this fandom away from as much toxicity as they can, and just enjoy all the wonderful content we're getting.