Chapter 4: And Our Friend

This ones pretty short, but it's a filler so you guys don't have to wait to long for me come up with a bigger idea.

I also drew some art so I hope you enjoy :)

(Sorry Cooper looks crazy)

——

"It's deals and business now, Ty"

"What? Why?"

"You'll know when you're older."

Today was wednesday, and hopefully a better day than Tuesday. Travis was also here today so that may be a good sign. But he also did just run into Ty like last time so maybe it would be a bad day, but with Travis.

Okay, so Cooper didn't actually run into Ty, he was more watching him than running into him. But Travis was with him so he wasn't the only one...Well that made it worse actually. He wasn't trying to be creepy, he was just making sure Ty was getting treated nicely by his...Friends? Business Partners? Bosses? He wasn't really sure, and not knowing didn't sit well in his gut.

"Why are we even doing this Cooper? They're selling breakfast in the cafeteria, and I'd rather be there, than here stalking three random guys." Travis paused, "Well they do look pretty shady...Did they do something to you yesterday?" Travis asked, from his spot next to Cooper. "What? No they didn't. Not yet that is." Cooper whispered, turning his head slightly to glance at Travis. "And besides, I didn't force you to stay. If you didn't eat breakfast go eat." Cooper said turning his head back around to listen.

-----

"All I'm saying is that Junky shouldn't be trusted! He tried to take you away from my company! Remember what I said that day, Ty?' Schlatt asked Ty, his hands making wild gestures. "You got boofed?" Ty asked. "No, the other thing." "Get in the goddamn Cuck Shed?" "No, well yeah, but the other, other thing." "...Men?" "MEN!"

Schlatt rested his arm on Ty shoulder, pulling him closer. "Men is our company-" Connor, who has been quiet through this entire exchange, rolled his eyes before cutting him off. "We really need to change that. I wasn't there that day, but Toxic came up to me the next to complain." Schlatt visibly deflated before going back to normal after a second or two. "Okay, we can work with that! Schlatt & Co. doesn't discriminate." Connor's steel face turned soft once Schlatt stated that. He turned to Ty, and asked, "What do you think our company motto should be?"

.
.
.

"Wait, me?" Ty asked, confused. "Well, yeah. You're our intern, why wouldn't we include you?" Schlatt mumbled, taking his arm from around Ty's shoulder, to look at him. "And our friend. Besides, you have some pretty great ideas. I mean, you totally scared Schlatt, and a few others to death with that complaint chest." Conner chuckled, Ty joining him after a few seconds of thought. "Hey, not funny! I thought I was going to die!" Schlatt complained before laughing himself.

----

"Did you find the information you needed yet?" Travis asked, after five mintutes of listening. "Yeah, I think I did." Cooper mumbled. "We have a few minutes of breakfast left, wanna go?" Cooper asked, standing up to brush his pants off. "yeah!"