Old Friends

Magnus

I was having a great day until Annabeth called, you would think I would be delighted, she's somebody who understands me being dead and all.

I should probably back up and explain, I died as you know then went to Valhalla Paradise for warriors though I'm not really a warrior being a son of Frey god of summer, I got his magical talking sword (sadly) that insists on being called Jack and likes to sing horribly.

Now back to when Annabeth calls me, she told me there's a new prophecy.

"You gotta help," she pleaded. "you can choose your team."

"Fine," I finally relented.

I decided to take all of floor nineteen which consisted of Thomas Jefferson junior or TJ son of Tyr, Halfborn Gunderson, Mallory Keen daughter of Frigg, and Alex son \ daughter of Loki, I also brought some alive friends, Samirah Al Abbas daughter of Loki and a Valkyrie, Blitzen son of Freya and a dwarf and finally Hearthstone an elf and ruin magician.

Annabeth told us to meet at Fadlans Falafel and said there would be a surprise there.

"Would that surprise include telling me this is all a joke?" I asked hope evident in my voice.

"No," she deadpanned then hung up.

"Dam it" I muttered.

Sadie

I'm a magician, not a stupid pull a bunny out of a hat (though i probably could do that) I'm an Egyptian magician (hey that rhymes!) I was having a normal boring day teaching random stuff when I got a call from Annabeth saying there was a new prophecy so what do I say? The obvious thing "sure."

"That was quick," Annabeth said.

"Its boring here," I answer.

"Also you can choose your team," Annabeth added.

"We're meeting at Fadlans Falafel." Then she hung up.

I chose Walt, Zia and sadly Carter.

Frank

When Frank got a call from Annabeth she straight away asked where Reyna was which confused me I told them she was walking around somewhere and fine but she told me to get her so I got someone to fetch her, when she came over she looked just as confused as I was I got her to say hi to Annabeth and she seemed to relax I asked why she was so nervous already fearing the answer.

"There's a new prophecy," she answered "you can choose your team."
"Hazel," I said without hesitation then looked at Reyna "can you come?"

"No, as much as I want to I've got to run this place we don't want something like last time to happen," she said.

I nodded understanding "thought so."

"We're meeting up at Fadlans Falafel," Annabeth said.

"See you there," I said and hung up.

-------------------------------------------
Hope you like my story so far please tell me your favorite parts in the comments see ya in the next chapter!