Unexpected Allies

Carter

After we met up with Percy and his friends running away from the Avengers we ran for a bit then a kid called Nico told his sister Hazel something about shadow travel and Percy grabbed my hand and Nico grabbed my other hand then we disappeared in a shadow and we appeared in a alley you know the rest, Nico faints Avengers attack get knocked out.

When I woke up it was to Percy punching the bars of a cell.

"Where are we?" I asked getting up and seeing that we were in a stone cell with a bunk bed Percy punched the bars again and got an electric shock.

"I don't know but at least they give us good food," Percy said sliding a tray with a burger and a glass of water, "They took my weapon but they don't seem to know about our specialties,"

"Where is everyone else first?" I asked worried about my sister.

"We were split in two's and put in different cells I think."

"Should I get it out?" I asked.

"Not yet," Percy answered after a few moments, "We need to know where we are first."

"I wouldn't try any tricks we have the best tech on the planet," a voice said.

"You don't know what your getting yourself into," Percy muttered.

"I think I do," Eyepatch said, "some teenagers who have a very weird history of disappearances and a few who aren't even in our records or died a few years back."

"How do you know our records?" I demanded.

"I need to know anyone who could be an enemy," Percy started laughing at that.

"Enemies? Ha!"

"What's so funny?" Eye patch asked clearly confused.

"Tell him,"  Horace's voice said in my head.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Just tell him" he said then I felt his presence leave.

"We've gotta tell him Percy," I said.

"What! Why?" He asked surprised.

"Horace just told me,"

"Oh ok but this is gonna take awhile," Percy said sighing.

"Wait who's Horace?" Eye patch asked.

"Just get the others and we'll confuse you even more," Percy said smiling.

"How do I know your not tricking me?"

"Uh you don't?" Percy said.

"Just get your friends and ours this is going to take a long time," I said.

"Fine but no tricks ok or your going back in your cell and only get bread crusts and water," then he led us into an elevator and when the doors opened we were in a lounge kind of area then eye patch told an AI called friday to get the Avengers to the lounge then he got our friends and we started explaining our lives.

After we all explained our lives (except for Tarturas Percy and Annabeth weren't ready for that yet) the Avengers were all silent well except for Thor who was very happy to see Percy and Annabeth.

"Wait you mean your kids of God's?" Tony asked.

"Well yeah except for the Egyptians they're ancestors of Pharaohs," I said.

"Wait a second," Magnus said, "your Thor why aren't you farting and got a red beard and hair?"

"Well you know how the Greek God's have different personalities right?" Thor said and we all nodded "Well same for me except my other version is a different part of me and is right now killing Otis and Marvin for dinner."

"Ok I like this Thor better then other Thor," Sam said, "is it the same with Loki?"

"Yes," Thor answered.

"And I'm happy not being stuck to a rock," a voice said.

We turned around I had already got my sword same with Percy and had it at Loki's neck.

"Why are you here brother?" Thor demanded.

"To tell you, you can't win this time I've made alliances with Tarturas, Set and Surt." Then saying that he disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't been posting I've been a little busy lately but I will try my best to  post as much as I can please comment if you find any mistakes see ya!