Tarturas is Annoying...

Sadie

So after Loki made his appearance and told us we can't win blah blah blah Percy ran off and Annabeth ran after him calling out his name.

"Uh, I'm guessing they don't like Tarturas." I said.

"You think? They haven't even told us what happened in Tarturas!" Jason said overreacting just that little bit.

"Jeez calm down it can't be that bad," I answered rolling my eyes.

"You haven't seen their scars," Piper said.

"How did they get scars Carter and I went to Apophis's prison and came out without any scars," I answered.

"You have no idea how dangerous it is down there," Nico said.

"Uh, anyone want some pizza?" Tony asks trying to break up the incoming fight.

"I'll just check on Percy and Annabeth first," I said feeling bad about what I said already.

"I'll go with you," Piper said.

"Ok where do you think they went?" I asked.

"The pool," Piper said immediately.

"Let's go then," I said starting to walk out then turned around, "where's the pool?"

"Floor 23," Tony answered, "And if you need anything just ask Friday."

"Ok sure," I answer.

When we get to the pools I can't see them but Piper walks over to the pool and drops her knife in.

"Why are you chucking knives in pools now?" I ask then Percy's and Annabeth's heads pop out completely dry "What do you want?" Percy asks sounding pissed.

"Uh well we just wanted to see if you were ok," I say as Percy gives piper her knife back.

"Hmm should I take all or two?" A voice echoes around us I take my wand and staff out of my bag piper and Annabeth take out their knives and Percy takes out his sword.

"Friday call everyone here," I yell.

"Oh I'm sorry but I turned that off, I think I'll take two," the voice says and suddenly the ground opens up and swallows Percy and Annabeth up and closing off leaving nothing behind.

"NO!!!!" Piper yells and starts kicking the ground where our friends got swallowed.

I knew straight away who took them "Tarturas."

-----------------------------------------
Sorry this took so long I'll try to update weekly unless my parents don't rake up some jobs to keep me off my phone also sorry for Percabeth falling again I see why Rick did it now it's fun (insert evil laughter) anyway what's the most frustrating thing you read?
See ya!