Intruders

Magnus POV

I didn't know how long I had been walking till I found it but it felt like days. The place I was in didn't seem to have an end to it and the giant wouldn't let me rest for long in this burning world but while I was walking I tripped over something only to be picked up and put back on my feet I looked down and found I had tripped on a bit of stone the only stone I had found since I got here, I looked around and found suddenly I was on a burning Asgard, there were also bodies everywhere.

"What Is this?" I asked the giant backing away from the burning Asgard

"How Surt wants Asgard to be after Ragnarok," the giant said walking thorough Asgard taking it in, "look around you might find someone down here that you know."

I didn't want to but when heard a groan from somewhere nearby and I ran over to it, what I saw brought me to my knees, I saw Alex trying to crawl away from a fire giant when I looked closer I noticed it was Set and he was dispatching her as painfully as possible. Alex was covered in cuts head to toe she, I noticed she was female, had a broken ankle then I saw Surt turn and look over at me, he smirked seeing my face Alex followed his gaze and when she saw me she called my name yelling at me to help her, then I noticed something was wrong, I looked closer and when my eyes locked on hers I noticed what it was, her eyes were red bright fiery red.

"Magnus! Your finally here!" Surt said striking Alex in the back as she started crawling towards me and the life was taken from her eyes, "like my little play place? Based it off Asgard so I could get some practice destroying it, but alas I cannot give you a tour of the place, how would you like your torture? Old fashioned? Or maybe you would like it modern?"

"How about, you let me go?" I asked.

"Sorry no can do Maggie," Surt said.

"Don't call me Maggie," I said.

"Ok Beantown."

"Ok smoldermort," I said indicating his non-existent nose.

"Old fashioned I guess," Surt said bringing his sword out of thin air as he swung it the other giant grabbed my arms and held me in place and Surt's blade bit into the back of my leg, he didn't swing that hard but I still crumbled then he got a whip out and whipped me until even with my healing powers working as hard as they could i was reduced to a bloody boy with tatters for a shirt and blood soaking the ground beneath me.

Suddenly Surt stopped as a fire giant ran up to him and whispered something I tried to listen but it was really hard and I only got a few words one being intruders another saying kill and another I thought i heard was breakfast cereal I think I was hearing things there but who knows they might be running out.

"See you later Beantown, I've got people to kill," there was a bright flash and I was alone with the body of fake Alex.

Peter POV

I had gone for some food and what do they do? Forget about me and disappear! probably Starks idea but still, I could've helped!

I decided to go on patrol since I had nothing else to do except sit around at the avengers tower, I stopped a couple robberies and it err stuff but when I saw the metal dragon I realised I was into a really hard fight, Leo had said he had a dragon but it was a little stuffy and could blowtorch satyrs and cabins if left alone for to long, and looking at how angry it was acting, blowing fire everywhere it had been left a little to long, then I noticed the black Pegasus flying behind and the hellhound on the ground and I knew Hazel and Nico had gotten a team of the demigods rides I saw a blur run towards the tower and instantly knew it was Hazel on Arion I decided I needed to get back to the tower as quick as I possibly could, Mr Stark wouldn't be to happy if his tower was destroyed when he came back.