The Fight

Magnus

When I finally arrived a little late (I blame Halfborn he had to clean all his weapons) we saw Percy and some others running away from the Avengers? I watched them as they disappeared around a corner Then I remembered Annabeth.

"Annabeth?" I called.

Then I saw her run out of the alleyway the others ran out of said hi and quickly ran over the situation then we ran into the alleyway and saw a short teenager holding Peter.

"Hey Peter," Mallory said.

"How do know my name?" He asked.

"Did you really think Blondie here wouldn't bring us here without telling us your name?" Mallory said playing with her knife.

"Let Peter go kids," a voice said behind us I turned and saw captain america iron man and black widow.

"Why should we?" Shorty asked.

"Because we don't want to harm you but we will," Iron man said.

"I think you'll just hurt yourself," Shorty answered.

"The hard way it is," Captain America said and threw his shield which nearly hit Annabeth.

"Oh its on," I said and charged.

Everyone charged behind me and it was a very short battle since we had powers when we looked at where Peter was supposed to be he was gone and where he stood was spiderman.

"Hey Peter," Shorty said.

"You mean the kid I just saved?" He said.

"No its quite obvious that your Peter you used a spider bot remember?" Shorty said, "and you contacted the Avengers."

"I guess it is quite obvious, now back to business," Peter said then shot spiderwebs at Leo who just burned right through them.

"This ones mine tie up the Avengers and take their weapons," Shorty ordered then the fight began.

Shorty who Annabeth told me was Leo kept burning Peters webs and throwing hammers and other stuff out of his magic tool belt and after about one hour, enough time for me to order some Falafel and for it to arrive, a hammer hit Peter on his head and he fell to the ground unconscious Leo turned off the suit used Peters web shooters to stick the Avengers on the wall and covor their mouths then he started to walk over to us then went on fire.

"Aaaah!!!" He yelled collapsing on the ground me and my friends all stood up then seeing Annabeth roll her eyes sat back down.

"His immune to fire, he does this every time he meets someone new," she said.
Then Leo walked over to us smiling to himself.

"So are you Norse demigods?" He asked.

"Yeah you Greek?" I said.

"Yep," Leo answered.

Then I saw some more teenagers come out of the alleyway.

"Friends?" I ask.

"Yeah," Annabeth answered.

Then one collapsed he looked younger he was wearing a jacket skull top and jeans, I saw Annabeth get up and run over so I got up as well and my friends followed me I pushed past everyone and went to my knee next to Annabeth.

"I may be able to heal him if there's serious damage," I said to her she nodded so I checked him and found a large cut on his hip I placed my hands on it and concentrated then I reeled back falling on my butt Annabeth looked at me worried.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Its not just the wound killing him he feels so alone his given up the will to live," I told her.

----------------------------------------------------
Ooh will there be a death already? Remember when Hearth was in the same predicament? Please comment if you find any mistakes or if there's something that I could change to make it better see ya!!!