the final battle part 1

Peter POV

As I stared at the chitauri charging through the city I had three questions: one where the hell was everyone else?! Two why did Jarvis not warn us? And three where was Loki? I, sadly got the second and latter questions answered first.

"If your wondering why Jarvis hasn't said anything yet it's because I put him in ah what do you midguardians call it, on silent is it?" Loki said appearing behind us.

"Loki hello," I heard Magnus say a second before Loki disappeared in a green flash, "dam illusions."

"Magnus how you doing?" I heard Nico exclaim.

"What are you thinking Nico?" I asked.

"Well, Magnus is dead so I bet Nico is wanting to see if he can control him," Hazel informed me.

"Yes!" I heard Nico exclaim, suddenly Magnus slapped himself.

"Army of chitauri anyone?" I said.

"Right let's go," Nico said giving a whistle calling the hellhound then they dissolved into shadows.

"Get your suit on Spidey," Hazel called as she raced through the window and down the building on her horse.

"Dammit, why do they get cool rides?" Walt muttered, "all I get are two stupid camels and a boat."

"Come on Walt!" Zia yelled flying out the already broken window on her vulture.

"Walt at least you're not riding your sword!" Magnus yelled as he half fell half floated down hanging onto the hilt of Jack who had stayed behind and waited as an 'inanimate object' as he said.

"Hullo, another battle? Let's go!" I heard Sadie yell jumping out the window and turning into a kite.

"Where's Carter?" Walt asked.

"Getting some of his godly subjects to help," Set called waving.

"Why is Set here?" Walt exclaimed.

"Don't worry Piper made him swear on that greek river thing," Hawkeye muttered.

"Let's fight these stupid aliens!" Tony yelled flying into the fight.

"That's going to be a lot more than aliens soon," Set exclaimed disappearing in a red flash a second later another red flash was seen on a chitauri ship.

"What did Set mean by that?" Clint asked as he sniped at the chitauri ships whizzing by.

"No idea!" Natasha exclaimed, "stupid god!"

"Welcome to our world," Walt sighed, "Leo can you call your dragon please?"

"Finally! Time to beat some alien faces in!" Leo yelled pulling an orange safety whistle out and blowing on it, then seconds later festus flew and hovered in front of the window Leo and Walt jumped on festus.

I ran to my room and grabbed the iron spider and swung out.

Suddenly the ground started rumbling, "Earthquake!" I heard someone yell.

"What the hell?!" I heard Tony yell, " this isn't a natural earthquake!"

"No it's Percy!" Someone yelled, I looked behind me and saw a tall man in a janitor uniform and silver hair.

"Where's Annabeth?!" I heard piper yell, Silver man looked down and shook his head.

"Gone," he sighed.

"Gone?!" Hazel gasped, "like taken or?"

"Battle!" I yelped as I webbed a hellhound up that was pouncing at Piper.

As the Earthquake raged on holes opened up in the earth and hordes of monsters swarmed out, more than even the chitauri army, Tarturas was being opened.

"Percy would die with the strain of making that earthquake!" Frank yelled.

"Don't worry about Percy right now worry about the army!" Steve Rogers yelled.

"There's to many!" Jason yelled.

"And we can't expect help from either camp!" Frank yelled.

"What about some godly help?" I heard the unmistakable voice of Carter echo across the battle field and Carter appeared leading a small army of gods.

"Why are you wearing a skirt?" I heard Leo yell, Carter, was in fact wearing a skirt.

"Doesn't matter," Carter sighed, "lets fight!"

"Time to crush some demons!" A god yelled.

"There's demons?" I asked.

"Yup," a voice said next to me, I looked there but saw a fly.

"What the hell?" I muttered.

"Its me Alex bug boy," the fly exclaimed.

"How was I supposed to know?" I demanded, "also you going to help?"

"Eh maybe," Alex said then buzzed off later coming back as a bear slashing monsters to dust, "you're not special Frank!" Alex yelled as She passed Frank who was also a bear at the time.

Suddenly there was a bright blue flash back at the tower and Percys voice rang out, "Demigods, mortals, magicians and gods! Let's kick some monster podex!"

-------------------
How's everything going?
So Percy has arrived alive and well that's good! I wonder what Zeus thinks of this? Happy his alive? Angry? Who knows! Find out next chapter!

Oops sorry that was a little early, the chapter goes on for a little longer

Did I get you?

---------------------------

A little bit earlier

Percy POV

When I woke up on Olympus I noticed something was wrong, something felt wrong in my blood, then I noticed I was in the throne room and my dad Poseidon was sitting in his throne looking uncomfortable.

"Ah Percy you're awake!" Poseidon exclaimed getting up from his throne and helping me up, " you may feel a little ah weak for a couple hours the um, process-"

"Process?! Wait wait wait, supposed to die, I did die didn't I? And process..." when the realisation hit me I fell to my knees, " No, No, I was supposed to die, i was supposed to go with Annabeth."

"Percy, Zeus-" Poseidon tried but i interrupted him.

"He made me a god?! After I specifically told him no?!" At that point I was ready to go full hulk mode on Zeus.

"Percy please," he tried again but I spun around and started towards the doors only just realising I was godly size.

Poseidon sighed "at least let me tell you your domains."

"Fine but make it quick!" I snapped.

"Well your first one is heroes so you have a a loophole around the no contact rules and noble sacrifices so you can raise the people who sacrifice themselves in a noble way, you still have your demigod powers as well," Poseidon told me.

"I'm going to help my friends now," I snapped storming out.

"Picture where you want to go and you will be there," Poseidon sighed.

I looked back, surprised at the advice, "thanks," I said softer this time.

"And one more thing, most of the gods will help you if you call, so, if you need help just ask," Poseidon said as I disappeared.

--------------------------
Better ending?

So Percy is a god! Annabeth is dead! What's to come? Death or success?

See you next chapter