Part 1

*During middle school*
Deku: ( I was walking back to my house when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder,it's one of Kacchans friends, he pushes me to the ground, he starts to beat me up and a little while later the other one joins in. 5:20 pm they head home leaving me on the ground in pain. I went home trying to sneak past my mom and dad but it didn't work.) * Dekus real mom died when he was young so mrs. Asher and mr. Asher took him in.*
Mrs. Asher: your late again! How many times must we get onto you!
Deku: ( my dad grabs me and throws me into the basement. Soon after, mrs. Asher walks down into the basement, whips me and throws me against the wall.) * this goes on for an hour.* ( I soon run out of the basement and run to my room.)
Mrs. Asher: you better run you mistake of a child! You should just jump off the roof and die like katsuki said! Once you die no one will ever know your even gone!
Deku: maybe she is right, no one cares about me anyway. I take a razor-blade and cut myself 5 times.) I'm sorry I'm such a waist of space! ( my back hurts blood is showing threw the shirt. I wish I can take a shower but I can only take 2 showers a week.)
NEXT DAY
( I got up and got dressed for school. While I was walking to school Kacchan stoped me, I closed my eyes thinking he was going to hit me but he didn't.)
Kacchan: ( oi deku...... look at me........ everyday after school I hear yelling from your house what is all that about?
Deku: I....I....... don't know......
Kacchan: your lying to me........ something is wrong just tell me.
Deku: ( I think I should tell him but I don't know he will probably make fun of me I some way.) um..... I....I can't tell you I'm sorry.....
Kacchan: Deku if you don't tell me then I can't help you.... ( I was trying to say it in a calm voice but it didn't work out.) Deku just fucking tell me!!! ( I grab dekus hand so he doesn't run away.) Answer me!
Deku: they are um..... abuse..... I .....
Kacchan: they are abusing you? Hurting you?
Deku: yes but don't confront them please. ( I didn't notice I was crying till I saw water hit the ground, I look up at Kacchan.)
Kacchan: I'm sorry, ...... why didn't you tell me before? ( I pulled him closer to me so I can hug him but once my hands landed on his back he screams in pain.) Deku? Are you ok?!! ( I pull his arm and bring him to my house, I'm glad my mom took this week to go on vacation. Once I get him to my room I tell him to take off his uniform.)
Deku: ( I took off the top half of my uniform like Kacchan told me to. I'm scared what if he is just acting and wanting to hurt me?)