S03 E01: New Machines

Jumba built a vault for some experiments who did not find their one true place yet. They were first captured to Gantu, fought against Dr. Hamsterviel and Leroys, and went back to Lilo's house so that she can find one true place where they can belong. They made it soundproof since Fibber was one of them. Before Lilo can do so, she had a thing to take care of.

"Come on, Stitch!" Lilo said excitedly. "Time for patrol!" 

"Ih! Ih! Tookie bah waba!" Stitch said.

"Little girl~" Jumba called. "Can you be running an errand for me?"

"What is it, Jumba?" Lilo asked before she stepped out.

"Please to be giving this computer to Gantu and 625," Jumba said. "It signals my experiments when they go evil."

"Cool!" Lilo said. "I'll get it to him!"

"Pleasing and thank you, little girl~," Jumba said as he waved them goodbye. 

"Hold it! Hold everything!" Pleakley screamed as he ran out before Lilo and Stitch were able to take off. "We cannot let Lilo and the Little Monster cannot run off with the unsupervised device!"

"Not to be worrying! It is not evil device!" Jumba said. "It is supercomputer designed to check which of my experiments are back to evil! Look here." Jumba opened the computer and pressed the button on it.

"Testing. Warning. Experiment 621 modified," the supercomputer said. "Primary function: Prototype of Experiment 626."

"Nothing dangerous here," Jumba said. "Made specifically for Little Girl. Heh-heh-heh!"

"All right, you two can go!" Pleakley said.

"All right!" Lilo said. "See you guys later!"

"Buh-bye!" Stitch said.

"Bye-ee!" Pleakley said as he waved. Jumba also waved. When they were out of their sight, Pleakley turned to Jumba and said, "By the way, what happened to my vacuum?"

"Vacuum was making too much noise," Jumba said. "So trying to make noiseless vacuum, but..." He pulled out a broken vacuum and said, "Broke it. Eh, Earth technologies too brittle."

"Oh, no! My Mini King Sweeper 3000!! It's all ruined by the evil genius!" Pleakley mourned over his broken vacuum cleaner.

"Would have broken eventually," Jumba said. "Even you using it."

"Hey, that's not true!" Pleakley said. 

"What can you be saying about those?" Jumba asked as he pointed at the house's trash can full of broken house appliances. 

Pleakley nervously chuckled and said, "That's just... a... minor mistake of misusage!"

"Larger Girl will not be happy when she be finding that out," Jumba said.

"Can you fix them for me, Jumba?" Pleakley asked. "If you do, I'll forgive you for breaking my Mini King Sweeper 3000!"

"Eh, not now. Too busy evil-genius-ing," Jumba said.

"Oh..." Pleakley groaned as he watched the pile of broken house appliances.

********

"Ah... another life here... again..." Reuben said as he sat back on his chair with his hands behind the back of his head. 

"At least we're not working for that annoying, squeaking, evil hamster," Gantu said as he was fixing the communications link. "Hopefully, I can get this fixed so that I don't miss anything from the Grand Councilwoman."